Spilotes Pullatus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Reptilekyle64
Spilotes Pullatus

So I managed to snap a picture of my tiger rat snake(Spilotes pullatus) My guess is this guy is thermoregulating in this picture and looks stunning all flared out. Very cool to witness such a display in captivity, the vivarium brings the best out in this snake and he is flawless.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
stolenheron
got any more pictures of this snake? looks gorgeous.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
matt b
very nice!!!!! i love when my Spilotes do this, especially when they add in the head twitching.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:38 AM   #4
~Just Curious~
Very cool!!! That's just the neatest thing!

Old 03-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
Reptilekyle64
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenheron View Post
got any more pictures of this snake? looks gorgeous.
Thanks he really is stunning in person with vibrant yellow. I had computer issues and just took pictures today and he wasn't being very photogenic but I did grab a picture of him and the vivarium that I built that has a water part with a decent current that houses a school of 6 cory catfish that are constantly laying eggs everywhere and a couple plecos, I went for a sorta aqua scaped look and think it turned out quite nice, the snake visits the water daily but never messes with the fish. I keep him well fed, as when he is not resting with a full belly he is on the move and hunting.
Maybe one day Ill be lucky and come across a perfect female for him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!