For Sale Bonfire Project Animals-NEW PROJECT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-09-2015, 07:35 PM   #1
jersh7
Bonfire Project Animals-NEW PROJECT

Since I am getting out of snakes and selling my collection off I am posting the final main project in the collection. The Bonfire was founded by Rj at RJS Python Designs. He got the founding animal directly from Kevin at NERD. That pairing that produced that original animal was the original HG Woma x original Woma. This was back when he was trying to prove if there was a super form or not. Rj bought what he thought was just an odd looking HG Woma girl. Once up to size he tried to make Soul Suckers for the first couple years and always instead made some weird looking animals combos, single genes and normals as well. He thought he just wasn't making any Soul Suckers because he was using a RDR line Lesser. This is when I purchased my Lesser Woma male. The next year Kevin gave Rj the original Queen Belinda line Lesser to try and make Soul Suckers that way. When none came out is when the questioning of genetics came about. The season Rj used one of his Lesser Womas as a back up male to a Pastel YB and made the Bonfire. So we think the Bonfire is Lesser Woma Pastel YB plus another gene. After making that he started breeding it out and making more interesting looking combos. This will be the first time he has tried to make a super with it. I know there is definitely another gene at play it just still needs a little proving out to do. Rj has only ever let two other people in on this project one is me and the other is Kevin. If you have any questions feel free to email me at jersh7@yahoo.com

I am selling this as one big package for $1,750 plus shipping costs.

Hamburg PA SHOW SPECIAL SALE PRICE $1,000

All of these carry whatever extra gene the Bonfire has:
1.0 Lesser Woma Breeder 649 grams
1.0 Lesser Pastel Breeder 1029 grams Second Picture
1.0 Lesser Black Pastel Woma 283 grams
1.0 Lesser Pastel Woma 219 grams Fourth Picture
1.0 Woma PH Ghost 276 grams

0.1 Normal Breeder 1349 grams
0.1 Woma Breeder 1626 grams
0.1 Pastel 327 grams Third Picture
0.1 Black Pastel 220 grams
0.1 Black Pastel Woma 341 grams First Picture
0.1 Lesser Pastel Woma 212 grams
0.5 Normals 127 grams, 315 grams, 550 grams, 771 grams, and 776 grams
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!