Handful of updated 2016 baby pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-06-2016, 05:36 PM   #1
Scooter1685
Handful of updated 2016 baby pics

Almost all of the babies that were born here this year have shed and eaten a few times now. A few don't seem too excited about frozen/thawed, so I'll try a few things and see how it goes.

I took some pictures today of a handful of babies that are almost ready for me to put them up. All the ones in the pictures have eaten at least 3 times. Figured I'd share what I got today. I haven't sexed them yet, but that's coming tomorrow. Once I get them all sexed I'll put up pictures of the ones I'm holding back.

Only one baby has had any health issues out of the 49 that were born this year. He's a snow (guessing on the sex), and he's eating and growing great. When he was born his eyes had red circles around the outside and looked as though they weren't quite developed all the way. Since then he shed 9 eye caps and I'm fairly certain he's blind. He'll be staying with me permanently. Other than his eyes he seems perfectly healthy, but I don't want to run the chance that someone would breed him, just in case the issue is genetic. There are no pictures of him today, but they'll be coming soon.

Enjoy the pics
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2016, 05:39 PM   #2
Scooter1685
I'm a horrible photographer working with a mid-level camera. The pictures aren't great and I know it. Sorry about that.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2016, 05:41 PM   #3
Scooter1685
The last two pictures in this one were holdbacks from the litter Sarah gave me in 2014. They're a little over 3 feet now and doing great.
Attached Images

Old 06-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
look at all those cute little faces!

Old 06-08-2016, 09:54 AM   #5
Snakesitter
Awwww. Well done!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!