1.8 adult ball python collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2004, 01:11 PM   #1
1medusa
1.8 adult ball python collection

I have spent along time primping and preparing these girls for that one great morph that struck my fancy. But now I've been selected for special training and I'll have to go away to Tallahassee for 7 months and have no one to care for my snakes while I'm gone. My husband, family and friends will not set foot in the snake room so it looks like I have no other choice.
I will be selling these as a group if at all possible and I do not wish to watch them trickle out the door one at a time.
All are vet check and treated if and when needed. And all are very good and sometimes aggressive feeders with clean sheds.
I'll try to attach pics if I can, otherwise email me with that request. blufish@bellsouth.net
and to answer potentual questions.
#1 any or all of the 1000+ gram females could be gravid by my only male, a 100% het for albino from Keven Ray
#2 one female already laid 7 eggs, 6 good and one bad, and there still in the incubater.
#3 Three of them are long term captives and the rest are CB's
#4 All have been sexed eighter by my herp vet or by my import/export buddy.
#5 All but 2 are well over a 1000 grams. If you want specific weights check me out on kingsnake.com were I've listed them and gave there individual weights.
I'm asking 3400.00 SHIPPED for all of them.
you can call me during normal hours (8am to 9pm) at 772-344-0477 home or 772-201-2838 cell. ask for Terrie
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread