het pied and albino adult females - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 08:20 PM   #11
Dave26
Wow, Dick and a punk. What are you, 12. Settle down. Just another internet tough guy I see.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:29 PM   #12
2005deirdrec
i think accusing someone of being a liar is just as bad,no tough guy just say whats on my mind like you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2008, 08:42 PM   #13
Dave26
You're calling me the tough guy? You're the one talking shit. So what's wrong with stating what's on my mind? Not all het pieds have markers. I've hatched pieds and het pieds. Take a look at Ralph Davis' youtube video with the pied clutch, he even says not all hets have the markers. I think he might know a little bit about what he's talking about. I wasn't trying to start trouble with you, all I said was it seems fishy whenever someone is selling hets with no paperwork. And then says they don't remember where they got them. Next time I'll just post on the BOI that it seems strange to not remember where the hets came from. Thank You and best of luck selling your snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread