Trade leopard geckos and crested geckos for leather hypo dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 11-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
mrlloyd
leopard geckos and crested geckos for leather hypo dragons

i have a few leopard geckos 0.2 eclipse carrot tail juveniles solid black eyes, .1 raptor female carrot tail about 75% orange tail so far, have a REAL nice looking male red stripe carrot tail that i would put in for the right deal.

crested geckos i have are 1.1 gravid female olive skin she has almost NO crests on her back and is just an awesome girl, male is a olive skin harlequin. both have full tails. also have to harlequin dalmation babys unsexed

im looking for young hypo leather backs preferabbly normal color not to big on morphs unless they are mark. leucistics.

i also wouldnt mind a little colony of dubias for a leo or crested

email me if your interested, i have issues with fauna some times and cant get on.

I DONT HAVE THE ONE ON THE TOP LEFT ANY MORE.

my male crested

you can see the eggs in her stomach in this picture

i no longer have the female in the bottom

i will get some pictures of the raptor and big red strip male later tonight
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!