Mystery solved! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-11-2004, 10:42 PM   #1
riverjop
one Mystery solved! one continues!

As per a recent-past post, Winston Is a Wilma!!!
SHE laid two eggs this morning!!!
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2004, 11:11 PM   #2
Blazin
Very Nice!

Keep us posted! That looks like it used to be one of Rick's animals.

Old 04-12-2004, 08:22 AM   #3
lostkauze
whoa...

Whoa, I'm confused. This 'girl' looks familiar. We talked about her on this forum before, haven't we? (Either about the true gender of her, or who she should be bred to, I can't remember...)

Ya, I think she was the gender crisis.... so she laid 2 eggs? Well good for you. Lol.

Michael

Old 04-12-2004, 09:26 AM   #4
Snakebyt
you ned to send her to me, i have the perfect male for her....

Old 04-12-2004, 11:30 AM   #5
riverjop
Arrow but don't they call that.................

INCEST!!!! LOL

ZORRO & WINSTON...(I MEAN WILMA) SITTIN ON A LOG..... AWWWWWWW MUSKRAT LOVE!

Old 04-12-2004, 05:39 PM   #6
diablohogs
Quote:
SHE laid two eggs this morning!!!
are they fertile?

Old 04-12-2004, 08:58 PM   #7
robin d.
i personally would be pissed if an animal of that size was sent to me misexed

Old 04-12-2004, 10:11 PM   #8
riverjop
Thumbs down pissed!!!

Not at all! I really could use her as a female, so no Im not pissed. It was really hard to tell if "Winston" was a female or male, I was amazed I swear it looked just like a guy down there
As for the eggs being fertile I don't think they are. But just to be sure I put them in another container and into the incubator. Also she laid them on her stone and not in the box and one had a tiny hole in it when I tryed to get it off, but I had read that sometimes they will be just fine anyway, so in it went also. LOL

Old 04-12-2004, 10:18 PM   #9
Snakebyt
guess i should check the sex of mine.. i havent messed with him since i got him.. he was really skittish, so im giving him time...but ill defenatly check him soon and see

Old 04-12-2004, 10:21 PM   #10
Golden Gate Geckos
So, do I win???

Quote:
... but if, at 10 months and 66 grams the pre-anal "V" pores are faint, I'm leaning towards a she. I have few females that have kind of "puffy" lobes down there that could resemble an undeveloped male. Usually, at that age if it's a male, it is pretty obvious.
I knew it was a "she"!!! So, do I win a prize? LOL! Actually, that's great she laid eggs.. she's a beauty!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!