Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #31
rapturereptiles
The pics boaqueen sent me of the 300$ pastel.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #32
rapturereptiles
This is my recently purchased pastel for refrence for what a pastel should look like , by the way my female was $150.00 shipped...

Old 05-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #33
Reptilecam
First one is definately a normal.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #34
Will0W783
Boaqueen's $300 pastel is most definitely NOT a pastel. It's a normal, and not even a particularly brightly colored one at that.... *smh*

Old 05-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #35
Morelia4life
And the scammers keep coming!!! These people.... I just don't understand it why people would rather scam and lie their way through this hobby rather then making a nice name for themselves. Is being an honest person really that hard??

Old 05-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #36
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia4life View Post
And the scammers keep coming!!! These people.... I just don't understand it why people would rather scam and lie their way through this hobby rather then making a nice name for themselves. Is being an honest person really that hard??

Well, with some information that came my way I'm going to state that I don't even think she is as old as her profile states she is. She looks, sounds and acts like she is much, much younger. If I had to guess a age I would say 13-14. With that, I think she is just a very immature child that lacks the knowledge to be selling or buying reptiles online. I think her responses proves she not ready to be professional and handle a sale responsibly.
I don't know if she just thought she had a pastel, was told or just made it up. One thing is for sure is she lacks knowledge or she wouldn't have sent the pictures.
My opinion may seem a bit soft but I would leave it at that since she never completed a transaction here. Maybe in a couple of years and some maturity she can do better. That's just my opinion.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:50 AM   #37
Morelia4life
That is a very valid post Dennis and you are probably right. I am all for kids learning about reptiles and developing a passion for them but you can't come onto a website and act like she did, but as you stated, it is probably because of her age. That leads me to ask the question, "When is too young to start breeding and selling reptiles"? Would it have been different if her attitude was different? I understand she is young but what if a buyer wanted that snake and didn't know the difference between a normal and a pastel and actually thought it was a pastel and they wanted one, so they bought it??

Old 05-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #38
rapturereptiles
Thumbs down

I ment send a pic of the pastel. I think you sent the wrong pics.

to me

That is her.

Sent from my iPod

Sierra Kerridge to me

I am soo sorry. My mistake. I don't have any pastels for sale this year. The picture you recieved is a 0.1 Yellow Belly from early 2011. Would you be interested ?Thanks.

Sierra

Old 05-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #39
Sierra0101
Dear Fauna, This is Sierra, I want to thank you for banning this account for a few days because it really has calmed my wife down greatly. Down below is the gods honest truth;
Yes, believe it or not, we are born on the same day. That is one of the reasons we connected and fell in love. Yes, we are both 16, but in the state on New York, you are only required to be 14 or older in order to get married, as long as you have parental concent. We have known each other since we were both 5 years old and we have been best friends ever since. We got married when we were both 15 years old. She moved in with me and my mother about 6 months ago. I have owned snakes my entire life and she has admired them from a distance all her life. We recently decided to jump into the herp world and not start a business, but breed snakes. We are just trying to get rid of some to fund our growing project. We are not trying to scam people or do any of the things you guys are trying to accuse us of. We are just trying to sell some snakes. So yes, it says we live in seperate towns, but Napanoch and Ellenville are not even a mile apart. Yes we both use the same computer, hense the same IP address. I looked online to find where my IP address put my computer, and it said Napanoch NY so to follow the guidelines to get approved for this site, I just put Napanoch. I hope this does a good enough job of introducing myself to you guys. I am sorry for all the doubts and I am sorry for my wifes foul language and choice of words, but with your permission, I would like to continue to use this site and make an effort to sell some of my reptiles. Please respond with your answer. I will not post anything until you give me permission. Thank you.
-Sierra

Old 05-05-2012, 08:51 PM   #40
Sierra0101
If you don't believe I am 16, I can prove it to you. I have a drivers license and would be more than happy to show it to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!