High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 111 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:39 AM   #1101
crotalusadamanteus
Here's a good one too. Taken from a PDF file off the Arizona DPS site...

"Collecting information about the animals
didn’t come easily for Swavely. Talking to
the couple was as frustrating as pulling dandelions
from a plush lawn. The man-and wife
team just weren’t forthcoming with information
about their cargo."

Page 6 of the file...

http://www.azdps.gov/digest/DataFile.asp?FileID=231

Hmmmm Sound anything like a certain participant in this thread?

Old 10-06-2007, 11:05 AM   #1102
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Just in case someone is left wondering, that was our very own Damon Heynen that was posting as Hanibal Lecter. It was another one of his attempts to be scary.
Wow. I just had that feeling it was more than coincidence. The crazy things you can stumble across....glad I was paying attention.

I thought of a new drink last night. I call it..."The Damon".

4 ounces of gin
1 tablet of paxil
1 tablet of welbutrin
1 tablet of zoloft
3 tablets of excedrin pm
4 ounces of tonic water
1 wedge of lime

I'm pretty sure this will get rid of any demons....or damons.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:22 AM   #1103
floridaboy85
Wasn't there a picture(or partial picture at least) of "Tawni" on this thread as well?

Old 10-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #1104
Wraith
Quote:
Just in case someone is left wondering, that was our very own Damon Heynen that was posting as Hanibal Lecter. It was another one of his attempts to be scary.

It was also a time when he could not make up his mind on what name combination he wanted to go by.

Old 10-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #1105
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I thought of a new drink last night. I call it..."The Damon".

4 ounces of gin
1 tablet of paxil
1 tablet of welbutrin
1 tablet of zoloft
3 tablets of excedrin pm
4 ounces of tonic water
1 wedge of lime

I'm pretty sure this will get rid of any demons....or damons.
Rather than using 3 different antidepressants, you might do better using a few different antipsychotics/mood stabilizers...at least if you're going to be serving it to Damon.

Unfortunately, there is no real cure for sociopaths...or pathological liars. Lots and lots of therapy can help them to function better within society, but they still lack the fundamental internal moral compass that the rest of us have.

Oh yeah...and just say no to excedrin while drinking. You should NEVER mix acetaminophen (Tylenol) with alcohol...it will destroy your liver. There's my public service announcement for the day.

Old 10-06-2007, 06:51 PM   #1106
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
It was also a time when he could not make up his mind on what name combination he wanted to go by.
Exactly. I lost track of how many different alias' he used during that time, but there were a number of them.

Old 10-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #1107
MEIER21288
Quote:
Unfortunately, there is no real cure for sociopaths...or pathological liars. Lots and lots of therapy can help them to function better within society, but they still lack the fundamental internal moral compass that the rest of us have

I tend to disagree doc. A 44 mag or a 38 special are great cures!

Old 10-06-2007, 07:45 PM   #1108
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus

Also, this exerpt:

"Valenzuela said the truck and trailer were driven to Casa Grande DPS headquarters where officers assisted the Arizona Game and Fish Department with securing the alligators. They then were loaded onto another trailer and taken to a shelter in the Phoenix area."

Which would confirm that the photo of the man holding the gator from one of the AZ "Noah's Arc" news reports is not Damon Heynen, even if I hadn't been able to tell on my own. (I believe I'd said before that it would make sense that that wouldn't be a photo of Damon, simply because I remembered reading that the AZ Game & Fish Dept. were the ones reported to be removing the gators from the trailer.)

As for the posted photos of the young boy.... He could pass as Damon's son, but again the quality of the photos is poor. His hair color and skin tone are quite similar to Damon's, and the build of the arms and legs (considering he is not standing and so not a reliable comparison) resemble Damon's as well. But he could also just as easily pass as being a photo of one of my own sons when they were that age. Simply too hard to tell.

Damon having a child in the first place is surprising, he was always so against it. Of course, an occurance of pregnancy can change one's mind. Or the boy could be Tawni's from a prior relationship (if Tawni is not Brittany that is, but I knew Brittany back in 2001/2002 so that relationship could be history anyhow). Or the boy could be a friend's child, or a neighbor.... who knows? I saw those photos about a month ago, but because they aren't clear enough and because they aren't relevant in identifying Damon Heynen due to the fact that I never personally knew him with a child (I last saw him in mid to late 2002), I simply didn't bother to remark on the boy's photos here.

Oh, and before Dr. Owens confirmed that the Hanibal Lector posts were indeed by Damon Heynen, I was going to respond that that is exactly how Damon would speak. Hanibal Lector's follow-up post RE: the "amateur" OJ Simpson murder (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...82&postcount=5), now THAT is something that Damon Heynen would most certainly say.

He always had "revelations" and "ideas" and "intellect" that other people couldn't possibly fathom; simply one characteristic that made Damon believe he was above everyone else. Oh yes, Damon was extremely intelligent, without a doubt. But his arrogance and self-belief of invincibility was what always seemed to get him called out sooner or later. I'll freely admit, I too can be quite arrogant at times; however, I know when I'm wrong and I'll freely admit that, too. Damon Heynen, on the other hand, is never wrong. Mix high intelligence with an inferiority complex, and the result is generally that sort of arrogance. One characteristic about Damon that drove me nuts, but that I also "forgave" and ignored as much as I could because I saw through the facade enough to recognize the low self esteem as the root of the behavior.

Honestly, I read this entire, exhaustingly long, thread before I ever first wrote privately to Ritchie and later posted here. Because I wanted to give this David guy benefit of doubt. But the more I read, not only the comparisons between David and Damon left and right, but also the posts by David himself, the more I knew that the subject of this thread either is Damon Heynen or else so much a replica of him that it'd be impossible to tell the difference without actually meeting both of them in the flesh. I've seen Damon Heynen antics in Internet chat rooms when he first got a computer, and upon finding this forum/thread and reading all he's said.... well, if Damon Heynen had never once been brought up, I would still have had thoughts of him and his personality running through my head.

~~ Kathryn ~~

Old 10-06-2007, 08:17 PM   #1109
Spiritualosophy
Follow up (since we can't edit our posts LOL)....

That little boy's arms & legs really do resemble Damon's build a lot! Even not standing up, I can see much of the length of that boy's build, and it is much closer to Damon's than that of the man in the photo from the AZ news reports posted in here. Still doesn't confirm that it's Damon Heynen's child, but yes, there is indeed a very convincing resemblance.

Also, I should reiterate: I took Damon's (extreme) arrogance, sense of invincibility, inferiority complex, etc., as low self esteem for a few years. However, later on, I began to see "sociopath" written all over him, which is what prompted me to bow out of the friendship. I did enjoy most of our time spent together and have some wonderfully fun memories and fondness for our former friendship. But I had put the safety of myself and my kids above my association with someone who could end up bringing harm or havoc into my life; even if "only" through guilt by association.

As a matter of fact, is was upon finishing reading a book by Catherine Crier about the sociopath Scott Peterson, the man in Modesto, CA, who murdered his pregnant wife Laci, that prompted me to look up Damon Heynen on the Internet in the first place.... reading more descriptions of a sociopath's characteristics and behaviors than I'd previously known, I kept thinking of Damon's characteristics & behaviors and I finally decided to let the curiosity kill the cat and Googled him. Nothing to find about him aside from the AZ news report from April 17, 2005, and the forums that have been questioning his true identity such as here.... It's as if "Damon Heynen" simply disappeared off the face of the earth immediately after the AZ Noah's Ark incident. So the cat isn't killed yet as the curiosity remains. (lol)

Old 10-06-2007, 08:31 PM   #1110
MEIER21288
OK so, after reading Kathryn's post and the mentioning of the boy with the snake picture and the quality. It again made me go to HEH's site to look at the pictures. As I was looking at the pics, I kept thinking to myself. Man these are s ty looking pics. So why is it that this "big breeder/corporation" cant put some professional quality pictures on their site?

Some examples from their site...

Some pics that I have taken with no photography training, and a $200, 7mp, 3x zoom camera that I've only had for a few months.

To me if you want to be professional, you present yourself as professional, not with pictures that look like they were taken by a chimp.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart