Interested in Oreocryptophis sp, Elaphe mandarina, and Gonyosoma boulenger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 03-18-2023, 11:33 AM   #1
Dyscophus antongilii
Interested in Oreocryptophis sp, Elaphe mandarina, and Gonyosoma boulenger

Hi,

I would be interested in some: Elaphe mandarina, Gonyosoma boulenger, and some Oreocryptophis sp (just let me know the species). Please let me know the year you produced them, prices, and what forms of payment you accept.

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2023, 08:29 PM   #2
Terri Bienkowski
I have Gonyosoma boulenger produced this season. They are out of a blue pairing. I have females for $650ea. They are feeding on large F/T pinkies placed in their water bowl.
Terri

Old 03-18-2023, 08:51 PM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi,

I already have a subadult Blue/Teal female. How much for a Green and or a Blue/Teal male?

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2023, 09:38 PM   #4
Terri Bienkowski
I'm sorry I don't have any males left. I produced 27 Rhynos this season with only 2 being males.
Terri

Old 03-18-2023, 09:46 PM   #5
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Bienkowski View Post
I'm sorry I don't have any males left. I produced 27 Rhynos this season with only 2 being males.
Terri
Do not be sorry. Do you have any green females? If so, how much are you asking?

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2023, 12:01 PM   #6
Terri Bienkowski
I don't work with green animals. I just found out that the Zerkles are presently in possession of a Blue line male hatchling for sale. You might contact them.
Terri

Old 03-21-2023, 08:07 AM   #7
pjkohn
I have two 2022 male rhinos left from blue/teal lineage. Asking 600 + shipping. I will DM you my contact info and can provide pictures of the parents and available males.

Old 03-21-2023, 08:36 PM   #8
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjkohn View Post
I have two 2022 male rhinos left from blue/teal lineage. Asking 600 + shipping. I will DM you my contact info and can provide pictures of the parents and available males.
I answered your DM.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2023, 08:26 PM   #9
Dyscophus antongilii
Thanks for all of the above information. Anyone else, have anything to add?
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2023, 06:44 PM   #10
backafter30
Hi. I've got 2.2 Mandarins and 1.2 Rhinos that I bred myself in 2022.

Mandarins: Male prefers live pinkies, females eating f/t without issue. $325 each, but no lone females.

Rhinos: All will eat f/t pinkies, but 1.1 want their pinky in their water bowl with a small fish. Then they'll eat both. $525 each, but no lone females.

Plus shipping, and insurance if wanted.

Chromasaurs on Facebook
Chromasaurs@outlook.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!