Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:33 PM   #161
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
I totally disagree with you. I wouldn’t send that iguana back until I first received my refund. No way I’d trust the OP.
You can disagree all you want. Most retail stores will not give refunds without the product. And a majority of the breeders I've seen would not give a refund without the animal.

And being that Kameron already said he'd just do a charge back and keep the money AND animal, I wouldn't send him a penny until I got the animal.

But you already have me on your do not deal with list, so your opinion doesn't really mean much to me. You tend to side with bad guys from what I've seen.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:34 PM   #162
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhenry View Post
In my experience I would never expect anyone to give me a refund before I sent an animal back.

3240 do you know of any breeders who do this on a regular basis or state it in their terms of sale???

All breeders I have ever dealt with will only refund after live arrival back to the seller.

Tyjohnko will you still honor his refund if he sends the animal back?
I am a breeder and, no, I would never issue a refund before receiving the animal back. But, i always ship the animal that has been chosen and paid for. I believe a bait and switch may have happened here and would be afraid to ship the animal back to the OP without a refund in advance. It’s an issue of trust.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:36 PM   #163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
You can disagree all you want. Most retail stores will not give refunds without the product. And a majority of the breeders I've seen would not give a refund without the animal.

And being that Kameron already said he'd just do a charge back and keep the money AND animal, I wouldn't send him a penny until I got the animal.

But you already have me on your do not deal with list, so your opinion doesn't really mean much to me. You tend to side with bad guys from what I've seen.
Mandi,

I really, really, really don’t care if I’m on your do not deal list. I don’t make a living in this industry. It’s just fun for me.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:43 PM   #164
mhenry
Kind of what I thought.

3249 after a buyer threatened to do a charge back and keep the animal as well you would still send him a refund prior to him sending the animal back? Ludicrous!

tyjohn Is Kw's picture after he received the animal the same one you sent him?

Old 01-02-2018, 10:47 PM   #165
mhenry
[quote=3240;2050278]I am a breeder and, no, I would never issue a refund before receiving the animal back.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:48 PM   #166
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhenry View Post
Kind of what I thought.

3249 after a buyer threatened to do a charge back and keep the animal as well you would still send him a refund prior to him sending the animal back? Ludicrous!

tyjohn Is Kw's picture after he received the animal the same one you sent him?
I wouldn’t pull a bait and switch on a customer so I can’t answer this.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:51 PM   #167
[quote=mhenry;2050285]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
I am a breeder and, no, I would never issue a refund before receiving the animal back.
Matthew, if you’re going to quote me quote my entire statement. Thanks.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:52 PM   #168
tlmoon
The pictured animals look different to me too. I don't think the normal rules of refunds apply if the seller sent a different animal than was agreed upon. If indeed that is what happened, then that puts a whole different spin on the situation.

It sounds like it's turned into one person's word against the other. While I think Kameron could have presented his side of things more calmly and succinctly, that doesn't mean he's in the wrong and it doesn't make misrepresenting the animal ok.

To the OP, is there any way you could have mistakenly sent the buyer the wrong picture originally?

Whether this is some kind of mix up, or whether someone is lying (I'm really not sure if someone is or not) this situation IS fixable. Clearly there is a trust issue, but there has to be a way to get the iguana shipped back and the money refunded. You guys are both going to have to trust a little bit and work this out. Otherwise, someone is going to end up with both iguana and the money and that is not going to look good to anyone.

Old 01-02-2018, 10:56 PM   #169
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
The pictured animals look different to me too. I don't think the normal rules of refunds apply if the seller sent a different animal than was agreed upon. If indeed that is what happened, then that puts a whole different spin on the situation.e.
This is exactly what I’m trying to say but you’ve done a much nicer job.

Old 01-02-2018, 11:02 PM   #170
mhenry
3240 I wasnt implying you would do a bait and switch at all. but if one of your customers thought an animal was misrepresented that you sent them for whatever reason... you would send them their money back prior to the animal being returned to you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!