Bradley Alashe (Bad Guy) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2007, 12:47 AM   #11
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago0202@hotmail.com
now im getting money now u want to make payment arrangments
dats fine
What schools you graduate from in ChiTown? How much you trick da man for? Me curious.

Old 07-21-2007, 12:47 AM   #12
BryonsBoas
Quote:
im bradley alashe i stole your roddents big ******* deal so u post my name on the web for dat i was 16 when i tricked u get over it and im not dumb because i never get caught
Is this even english? You claim your not dumb but this has 7 levels of pure ignorance all over it.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #13
GinoInDaBronx
inbreeding...

bradley,

Do you have a cousin named john dumBas in Massachusetts?

G. Beniquez

Old 07-21-2007, 08:55 PM   #14
Rainbowboaman
I recommend that bradley alashe AKA "brandon marcus" be a charter member of a new area on Fauna.
The BOI (Board of IDIOTS!) I can't believe he actually posted admitting that he intentionally planed to rip off Geoff Schrock. Please tell me he wasn't stupid enough to use a real email address for his user name on here. if so when you do a yahoo search on his name or email address, it pulls up this thread & shows where to find him & phone number. I think he just passed Scott Sanchez in the area of Stupidity.

Old 07-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #15
garweft
Quote:
im bradley alashe i stole your roddents big fucking deal so u post my name on the web for dat i was 16 when i tricked u get over it and im not dumb because i never get caught
Man, this is stupid to the third power.

Old 07-21-2007, 09:55 PM   #16
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft
Man, this is stupid to the third power.
His career as a criminal mastermind LOL never got off the ground

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!