Jason Brennan, Got Mice, Where's the paperwork? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:44 PM   #31
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Wes, heres how I would help out a fellow herper. if he needs a pair of het pieds... I would be very happy to trade him the pair for his cresties. and you can bet your last dollar that there will be a signed photo ID of those hets in the box with them, thats how I can help.

Rod, feel free to contact me if I can help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveysherps
I don't care if dude gets his paper work or not. You people seem to be intent on Jason putting it to him. So that's fine with me too. He probably won't get anything from Jason. Looks like he got some snakes for his trouble. Looks like he will be learning a valueable lesson.

To Rocket
I hope you can get these guys to help you out. But it seems they want you to not get your paper work so they can say I told you so. These guys have all the answers. So let's see how Ed can help you.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:46 PM   #32
NathanLedet
IMO...you're not helping. You seem to be digging...and usually when people don't stop digging, those little red dots keep adding up....

I bet you'd benefit by simply leaving it alone now

Old 07-22-2007, 09:49 PM   #33
harveysherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanLedet
IMO...you're not helping. You seem to be digging...and usually when people don't stop digging, those little red dots keep adding up....

I bet you'd benefit by simply leaving it alone now
I can see that . I do beleive your are right. Rocket is on his own with this one.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:50 PM   #34
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Wes, heres how I would help out a fellow herper. if he needs a pair of het pieds... I would be very happy to trade him the pair for his cresties. and you can bet your last dollar that there will be a signed photo ID of those hets in the box with them, thats how I can help.

No offense but that looks like someone trying to drum up business.... Wes this is Jasons Mess to clean up. The whole situation is between Rocket and Jason.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:51 PM   #35
harveysherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark

So now we see why you put your 2 cents worth in. Your just looking to make a sell. Are times getting tough

Old 07-22-2007, 09:52 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
No I was just trying to take up for a friend and try to help rocket get his paper work. I am not his partner. I don't like him that well . I just know what all is going on with him. I was honestly trying to help Rocket because he had some really nice Cresteds. That is all. I don't even know if Jason will do it or not. He said he would because I asked him about it on the phone. I have an American Bulldog and we are breeding them tommorrow. We were going to do it today but she isn't ready. That is how I know him along with several buys I have made. I raise rats and he buys them from me. That is my association with him.
Jesus Christ, are you his friend or aren't you? In one keystroke he is and the next he's simply a customer. I don't think you know the meaning of the word honesty.

Old 07-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #37
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
No offense but that looks like someone trying to drum up business
That was how I took it, too. Rather tacky if that was the intent

Old 07-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #38
harveysherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Jesus Christ, are you his friend or aren't you? In one keystroke he is and the next he's simply a customer. I don't think you know the meaning of the word honesty.
Well I may not. Like I said I wanted to help because of the Cresteds. I was explaining how I know him. It seemed some were thinking I was his partner. I am not. Jason has helped me out a bunch. I have helped him too. I have known him for almost a year. I started just to try and help dude. I am done trying now. He is on his own now.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:19 PM   #39
Jim O
Quote:
I want nothing further to do with it now though. I don't care if dude gets his paper work or not

Quote:
Rocket is on his own with this one.

Quote:
I started just to try and help dude. I am done trying now. He is on his own now.
Do you mean it this time?

Old 07-22-2007, 10:24 PM   #40
harveysherps
HA Ha Very funny. Yes I am done. No way possible for me to help him now. But I am always up for a debate though. Wes

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!