Wholesale Reptiles Wanted for 4/2007. Will put deposit on 2/07. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 12:23 PM   #1
djsreptiles2005
Wholesale Reptiles Wanted for 4/2007. Will put deposit on 2/07.

Here is a List of animals we need to have ordered by 4/15/2007. Wholesale prices ONLY! We will have to have all animals shipped to us no later than 4/25/2007.

List:
30 Total Cornsnakes(at least 2 of each color listed) with colors Normal, Albino, Snow, Motley, Anery, Okeetee, & Reverse Okeetee (looking to spend around $300).Sex DOES NOT matter.

10 Leopard Geckos colors: Normal High Yellow, Tangerine, Leucistic, or other lower end morphs (Looking to spend around $100-150 depending on quality, color, & size).Sex DOES NOT matter.

Assorted Reptiles: Lower end lizards such as Iguanas, Skinks, Geckos, Water Dragons, Brown Basilisks, ect (No Green or Brown Anoles, all others considered) (Spending limit is around $300)

Also need 20 Sub-Adult-Adult Ball Pythons LTC, CB, or CH for $500 shipped(That's what I can get from my supplier...if you can show me some pics I will buy from you! Mixed sexes ONLY. No MALE ONLY deals.)

Will consider other offers as well. Let me know what you have. Will be spending $1000-1500. IF you think you can handle it all let me know..>LOL<
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2006, 07:24 PM   #2
Reptisillious
Hello,
What do you pay for Bearded Dragons? If you needed any, how many would you be interested in?

Old 12-10-2006, 11:22 PM   #3
djsreptiles2005
What kind of BD's do you have? Normals? Or high end? If I get any it will be normals and probably about 6-8 unsexed ones.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-11-2006, 12:00 AM   #4
Reptisillious
Hi,
daddy is a hypo-pastel, mommy is a normal. We sell them as normals. They tend to have a good amount of yellow on them. How old were the ones that you are looking for? I have differnt age groups as well. I have them anywhere from 10 days to 3 months right now. I would also be open to trades if that is a possibilty for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread