For Sale Rack Clearout - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-15-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
vmreptiles
Rack Clearout

I have a few animals available, doing some spring cleaning to lighten the work load.

0.3 Adult female normals, two are 2800 grams and one is 3000g. All proven breeders, they are eating medium rats. I'm doing local sales on these girls for the moment because I don't have big enough shipping boxes. Asking 125 apiece.

1 Genetic Reduced Pattern male Spider. He is just over 1000 grams, and is a proven breeder. He's an amazing looking animal, with gorgeous pattern. He would produce great babies if you're looking to breed or would just make a great show animal. He's eating small rats, asking 275 shipped

1 Spider male, just under 1000 grams, currently on mice coming out of his winter hunger strike, but usually eats small rats. He was purchased directly from N.E.R.D., and is a great feeder/breeder. Asking 275 shipped

One Normal ball python, produced in 2010. She's about 250 grams, still quite small and ready to be a pet in a loving home. She's eating rat crawlers, I'm only asking $5 for her, so the first one to inquire and request that I hold her for them gets her. She is in shed in the picture below.

Shipping is through Fedex, feel free to contact me with any questions, I can be reached at 703-261-4548, or online through PM's or email. Thanks for your interest!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
dgraves
pm sent

Old 05-17-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
Sin City Morphs
Hi, i was wondering if you would be willing to ship the three normal females. Im interested in all three normal females. Can u give me a price including shipping packing supplies ect. My zip code us 89121. Thx jim

Old 05-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #4
wkcoon
I'll take the 3,000 gram female. Please PM me!

Old 05-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #5
robrausch77
still got normal female?

Old 05-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #6
vmreptiles
The 2010 female is sold, and the bigger girls are on hold. Both spiders are still available! Thanks everyone for your interest.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!