For Sale SUPERWORMS, shipping nationwide. Now taking credit cards & paypal through our site. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 12-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #21
The Worm Company
We use 40 hour heat packs
Overnight shipping is usually ok in cold areas.
We can ship on monday if needed
be free to call me at 786-973-3364 or email at thewormcompany@gmail.com for more information or an order
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-31-2010, 11:44 AM   #22
SoleSky
Hey, I'm trying to order 250 supers again but it keeps telling me there is an error with paypal. I'm trying to pay with credit though so idk what I'm doing wrong

Old 12-31-2010, 12:14 PM   #23
The Worm Company
Go ahead and log into paypal and send the 12.95 to thewormcompany@gmail.com with a message saying you want 250 superworms.
The site should be processing paypal today but just incase go ahead and pay through paypal its self. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-31-2010, 06:42 PM   #24
Smash39
I just got my order of 2000 supers and WOW. I think there was only 1 or 2 dead but my goodness there were a lot of worms. My guess is that there were way more than 2000. I am very happy with these worms. Jonathans feeders and dragons are second to none. My dragons have already demolished tons of these worms. Thanks bigtime Jonathan.

Old 12-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #25
SoleSky
I wanted to pay credit though not paypal and it wont let me

Old 01-01-2011, 02:50 AM   #26
BreedersCircle
Thanks Zack! hope you enjoy your worms

And Alyssa whats your email address?

Jonathan
Breeders Circle / The Worm Company

Old 01-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #27
sbd222888
order and payment

hi,

order and payment sent via paypal.

my geckos and i are looking forward to receiving them.

tks,

steve

Old 01-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #28
The Worm Company
Got your payment. Will be shipped tomorrow for friday delivery.
Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #29
Prinnie
There was a small issue with my shipment, but as we all know, when it comes right down to it how a company handles moments like this is what counts in the long run.

I could not be more pleased with the quality of the worms I received today or the customer service. My issue was addressed immediately, the resolution was above and beyond what I would have asked for myself. My worms came properly packaged, clean and free of any tag along pest insects and every single one was alive and healthy. Can't really ask for more than that!

Thanks so much!

Old 01-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #30
Reptiles33617
Thanks for the Superworms! Order arrived well packed, all the worms were active & alive, plus there was plenty of extras! I will be back for more. ~ Penny

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!