Website updated! All new leo pics. Pls. stop by - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2003, 04:36 PM   #1
Leo Lover
Website updated! All new leo pics. Pls. stop by

I have just updated my website with all new gecko pics, and added 4 new geckos to the site. If you see something that you like, please drop me an an email and let me know.

If you'd like to be on my mailing list for discounts/specials/and next seasons babies let me know and I will glady add you!!

Be sure to look around at the rest of the site, as I have made other updates and will be making more updates this week, so keep checking back.

I am not looking for trades at this time, except if you are a breeder and selling those Animal Plastic racks I will consider trading if you are interested in one, or a few of my geckos, cuz I am looking for racks.

I am accepting postal/bank money orders at this time only please.

Thank you for looking and have a great day!

Shayna
www.LeoLoversLizardLounge.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread