For Sale 4 milk snakes- 2albino tangerine, 1hypo, 1anery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 04-30-2016, 11:21 AM   #1
alang3rd
4 milk snakes- 2albino tangerine, 1hypo, 1anery

4 beautiful Honduran milk snakes, 2 female albino tangerine one breeding size, 1 hypo and 1 Anery male breeding size. Two 10gal tanks and one 20gal tank, one bottom tank heater, one light, two hides and four water dishes. Moving an unfortunately can't take with me. Selling all for $400 the large female tangerine is worth $300 alone my loss your gain. Contact me asap 954 254 4073 can't submit pic will send to serious inquires
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeding, honduran, milk snake