1.1 05 Pibald For Trade - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 03:20 PM   #41
NEWReptiles
Quote:
well its a good think you stupid bitch that i foudn out that you arent going threw your end of the deal and i take it where not meeting tomorrow to trade snakes but ok thanks for wasting my time
Here is a PM this tool sent me.

Old 11-12-2006, 04:50 PM   #42
Pink Lady Exotics
Oh wow...

Old 11-12-2006, 06:32 PM   #43
The BoidSmith
It's funny, I got a PM out of the blue also:

Quote:

Theloveofsnakes

Location: warroad MN and sometimes saint cloud well 4 or 5 days aweek
Name : MICHAEL

Trader Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 0 minnesota?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where are you in minnesota im in saint cloud is why i am asking

Rare White Dogs have been coming from to tan and brown dapple parents

Old 11-12-2006, 09:47 PM   #44
LadyOhh
Fun fun fun.... Gotta make sure all your Hex's are in order before you get any pibalds.

Micheal, why don't you do this.. Take pictures of your snakes with the current newspaper behind it as a visual dating system so that we can verify that you actually own these snakes. Do it for a week straight, and then you may even become credible enough to have some people believe you. Until then, give it up with the angry PMs.

Old 11-12-2006, 09:53 PM   #45
LadyOhh
Oh yeah, and if you do manage to get the paradix, I would love to see pictures...

Mmmmmm paradix...

Cat, you and I should share one! Should be enough, right?

Old 11-12-2006, 09:58 PM   #46
slartibartfast
This may be slightly off-topic, but I think we're all animal lovers here...

"Dashund" is spelled "Dachsund" and "rare white animals" are the predictable result of breeding two dapple (also called merle) dogs together.
The reason they are "rare" is that ethical breeders try not to produce them, since excessive whites are often blind, deaf, or both. Any breeder who not only produces excessive whites with frequency, but who brags about them as something special should be avoided like the plague.

I work in rescue with another high-merle breed (Catahoula Leopard Dogs), and this problem is common, resulting in many deaf and blind dogs being abandoned for somebody else (us) to take care of.

A good discussion of excessive white in Australian Shepherds (also a breed with a lot of merling) can be found here, just so ya'll don't think I'm full of poo: http://www.ashgi.org/articles/color_troub_merle.htm
And another one on the specifics of the inherited blindness:
http://www.upei.ca/cidd/Diseases/ocu...ophthalmia.htm

All discussion of the piebald trade aside, would you buy snakes from somebody who exploits other animals?

Old 11-12-2006, 10:01 PM   #47
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by slartibartfast
All discussion of the piebald trade aside, would you buy snakes from somebody who exploits other animals?
No. He obviously does not care about the health of the animals. Just how much money he can make.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #48
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
Oh yeah, and if you do manage to get the paradix, I would love to see pictures...

Mmmmmm paradix...

Must..resist..the..urge..to..comment...

Old 11-13-2006, 05:39 PM   #49
NEWReptiles
Quote:
QuoteQuote:

Mmmmmm paradix...

Must..resist..the..urge..to..comment... :
Yup, I wasn't gonna touch that one

Old 11-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #50
Cat_72
Quote:

Mmmmmm paradix...

One Paradix should be more than plenty for the both of us, Heather....provided Al is willing to share.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread