Ringer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 10:48 PM   #1
Tony88
Ringer

plus 50% het for albino male for $140 shipped .also,open to trades.Thank`s,Tony
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2004, 12:30 AM   #2
Wilomn
That pic is pretty bad. Could you post a better one please?

Old 10-06-2004, 04:32 PM   #3
Tony88
Ringer

For $140shipped. You can take all the pretty pics you want of him.lol.Thank`s,Tony
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2004, 08:01 PM   #4
Wilomn
Keep the day job tony. Neither your sense of humor, sadly lacking, nor your reptile salesmanship/quality will ever be enough for you to live on by themselves.

Good luck with your little scam.

Old 10-06-2004, 10:47 PM   #5
Tony88
I`m not the one w/the 69 warnig level

why would you want me to post more pics if you don`t wanna buy the animal .people like you waste lots of time. No scam here,$140shipped for these 2 snakes.Heck,I may even give them away (pick up only) Just to make room .Because I love my day job and make lots of money doing it.Thank`s ,Tony (For keeping me on my toes)
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2004, 06:51 PM   #6
Chris@TSE
Either its a scam, or one lousy attempt at selling a snake.

He wanted you to post more pictures because so far the picutres you have taken are crappy. VERY HORRIBLE quality. You're obviously using an old webcam of somesort.

How about some questions...

Who produced your het albino?

Who produced the ringer?

How old are both of these animals?

Why are you posting pictures with a crappy webcam as opposed to a camera that can actually represent these animals?

Can you have someone with a REAL camera photograph your animals FOR YOU if you dont own a real camera?

Whats your day job?

And why does loving your day job mean you may give the animals away for local pickup?

Im confused, is it just me?

Anyways, thought I'd ask a few questions. Take care!

Old 10-07-2004, 08:11 PM   #7
Tony88
Any other Questions

Did you read the ad `04 50% het albino.Not claiming to be HET.Bred by myself .From a Snakekeeper line 100% het( which I have invoice for).The ringer came from Craig as a baby in`02.I know your selling 50%ers for $85.But, can`t a guy make room.Wait till I produce morphs .If I don`t get what I`m asking .I`m keeping them all. I`m a Refrigeration Tech. by day. Yes lousy pics,Yes lousy sale,NO SCAM.What I`m a gonna scam for a little over $100 .I wouldn`t risk my name for a lot more money.Anyways here`s a pic from my phone cam.I think what I`m gonna do at this point is sell the to the snakeguy on the condition he tells every body .He tells every one the truth about the animals .He sould be very pleased.Thank`s,Tony
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-07-2004, 08:16 PM   #8
Tony88
50% het for albino

Thank`s for all the attention to this ad .Thank`s,Tony
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2004, 12:46 AM   #9
screamdreams
Tony88

Quote:
I love my day job and make lots of money doing it
This is NOT a "jab" and I mean that with all sincerity....but if you're making lots of money (like you stated) then it might be in your best interest to invest $100 or so in a good camera. Something easy to use, just to provide the public eye with a decent representation of your animals.

I guess I really shouldn't jump in on this thread, but in all honesty, bad pics are like dirty cages...unacceptable Below is a pic I took with a $119 Fuji digital. Trust me, money well spent.

Old 10-09-2004, 10:42 AM   #10
Tony88
Nice pic

Thank`s for the advice.Is that the fuji fine pix A330 .That will come in handy not only for snakes .But,It will be a selling feature . I feel like explaining on my quote.Point is I`m not selling snakes for a live`n . I had several interested but no money to date.So,if your local (VaBch,VA)feel free to contact .Maybe we can work something out .Like I get two females when you breed this guy.Thank`s,Tony
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread