Bad Guy a4strick, Sydney Michelle Strickling, terrible chameleon transaction - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #31
Killer Chams
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4strick View Post
I am not ignoring this i am moving and do not have access to the internet or my computer i will comment more fully at a later date
You had time to view this thread. You had time to type that one line moronic response. You are trying to wait this firestorm out and hope it all goes away. Thats not a professional way to deal with this. Give the buyer her $$$ back. You lost nothing in this, YOU got those chams for free!

Buyer: I agree 1000% with Ryan J that male aint a Nosy Faly. I have 4 seperate faly bloodlines and thats not even a faly cross. This seller needs to be roasted for pulling this BS! Ive bought from hobbyists and from large breeders no one has sent me boxes with heat packs and holes punched during summer months. In another few weeks you'll need cool packs not heat too ship. Lucky they even made it to you alive.

I wouldnt worry about anything now except getting them hydrated. Mist those suckers as many times a day as possible. Showers on weekends the whole nine yards. Then try giving them some fat juicy horns & silks to get some weight back on them. If you have dubia try mixing those in also. I wouldnt worry about checking them for parasites til you get em acclimatted and get the weight back on that female.

If you want REAL falys check with me. I have one clutch just starting to hatch now. So I'll have cb PURE falys from my cb male & cb female. My male came from Chuck G/Heroic Chams line. My female came from Kaleidoscope Chams/Blizzard Line.

Sorry you got swindled. Its going to happen to all of us at some point. ive been sold stuff that wasnt as advertised also. So I feel your pain.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #32
a4strick
I sold a pair of chameleons to Amy, yes I had only had them for a month and yes they were a rescue, no they were not stolen my circumstances had changed and they had to go, I had gotten the ok from a vet that with proper food and care they would fine. Now as far as lineage I could only go by what I was told. Now if that was wrong I am sorry, but we were both lied to if that is the case. Now they were under vet care when they were in my possession, so its not like they were neglected or just thrown in a cage while in my care. As far as the shipping goes I have never had an issue with my packaging, I have also never put holes in the box and I am not going to start now. After doing a lot of research I was wrong putting a heat pack in the box they can really withstand temps a lot lower than what I was told. Now as for the burns I will not take responsibility for them unless she has a vet report stating that they are fresh. Also she is making it seem like I knew about the burns and that is why I did not take pictures of her other side, but how would I have known about them if she is claiming they are from my packaging? Now had I known she was injured I would have taken a picture of it but since the vet didn’t notice them why would I. No when I said I remember her having dark spots on her knees and on her side if you look at my picture that I sent she is almost completely dark brown/black. Also those pictures were taken the day Amy contacted me but yes maybe I should have gotten a lot closer of a picture to show her exactly what she looked like, but I did not take pictures the way I did to hide things from anyone. Yes maybe I said things that shouldn’t have been said but under stress mistakes were made on my part. As far as having the time to read it yes I have access to the internet on my phone however I do not have access to any proof

Old 05-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #33
a4strick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J6HT...eature=related
notice no holes in the box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVdhT...feature=fvwrel
yet again no holes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oso0N...eature=related
gasp even more with no holes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR4aU...eature=related I know it’s a frog
no holes either I think you get my point

Old 05-23-2011, 07:02 PM   #34
TripleMoonsExotic
Sydney, two of us have pointed out Amy's misunderstanding of proper shipping procedure. No one is questioning the lack of holes in the box.

The problem is, the Chams you sent pictures of look much more healthy then the ones she received. They look down right fragile and sick. You should have disclosed their health and care issues prior to shipping. I highly doubt she would have paid $800 for them knowing they were sickly.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #35
ibleedcolors
You sold animals that you got as rescues for 800 dollars? That doesn't seem right. You exploited animals that you knew were not 100% at the time you sold them.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #36
ento890
Sydney,

A huge part of while Amy is upset about this transaction is because she was supposed to be receiving a female Chameleon from Screameleons and a male from another breeder. She did not expect two "rescue chameleons" that have only been in your possession for a month (which were in horrible condition previous to you). You even stated that you had paper work that proved they were from that particular breeder.

You misrepresented two animals, plain and simple. A refund is definitely in order in this situation.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #37
a4strick
i do have paper work to prove were they came from but now i even doubt that it belongs to them also as she stated i am moving and all my possesions are in boxes on their way to our new destination as soon as i find the box and paper work as i told her i will be sending them

Old 05-23-2011, 07:10 PM   #38
alee
no holes in insulated box + heat pack + 70 degrees weather = heat exhaustion

Do you get it? The heat pack was NOT needed!!!

GREED + LIES = DISGUSTING + DEAD WRONG

Old 05-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #39
a4strick
I sold a pair of chameleons to Amy, yes I had only had them for a month and yes they were a rescue, no they were not stolen my circumstances had changed and they had to go, I had gotten the ok from a vet that with proper food and care they would fine. Now as far as lineage I could only go by what I was told. Now if that was wrong I am sorry, but we were both lied to if that is the case. Now they were under vet care when they were in my possession, so its not like they were neglected or just thrown in a cage while in my care. As far as the shipping goes I have never had an issue with my packaging, I have also never put holes in the box and I am not going to start now. After doing a lot of research I was wrong putting a heat pack in the box they can really withstand temps a lot lower than what I was told. Now as for the burns I will not take responsibility for them unless she has a vet report stating that they are fresh. Also she is making it seem like I knew about the burns and that is why I did not take pictures of her other side, but how would I have known about them if she is claiming they are from my packaging? Now had I known she was injured I would have taken a picture of it but since the vet didn’t notice them why would I. No when I said I remember her having dark spots on her knees and on her side if you look at my picture that I sent she is almost completely dark brown/black. Also those pictures were taken the day Amy contacted me but yes maybe I should have gotten a lot closer of a picture to show her exactly what she looked like, but I did not take pictures the way I did to hide things from anyone. Yes maybe I said things that shouldn’t have been said but under stress mistakes were made on my part. As far as having the time to read it yes I have access to the internet on my phone however I do not have access to any proof

Old 05-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #40
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4strick View Post
i do have paper work to prove were they came from but now i even doubt that it belongs to them also as she stated i am moving and all my possesions are in boxes on their way to our new destination as soon as i find the box and paper work as i told her i will be sending them

You need a new vet and a new excuse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!