BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:35 AM   #631
Griz
Charles, seriously, before you hit send just hit the spell check button first. It will greatly help those of us trying to ascertain what actually transpired. I have had to read your posts multiple times just so I can find out what, if anything, this Micah did. If you are now on the receiving end of a scammer then please use the spell check so that we can clearly see what actually happened. It only takes but a second to use.

Griz

Old 02-15-2007, 10:50 AM   #632
csreptiles
Griz thats juts the point, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ ANYTING. Try just going to another thread or maybe just not saying anyting at all. But I did have a good time last night. If you really look at the misspelling the leters are there it my typing that is the issues, I refuse to look at the keybpoard and I then press the submit alot before rereading my posts is all, Has nonthing to do with my spelling. So not you know...

Old 02-15-2007, 11:04 AM   #633
Griz
Ok Chuck. Once a fool always a....... Evolution at it's finest.

Griz

Old 02-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #634
Tim Cole
I enjoy

watching someone dig deeper into the hole thay have made for themselves! Maybe Chucky is a Nigerian Scammer that hasn't grasped the english language yet? Trying to convince people that you are trying to better yourself would be much more effective if we could READ your posts without our eye crossing!

Old 02-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #635
Chameleon Company
Chuck,

Quote:
I refuse to look at the keybpoard and I then press the submit alot before rereading my posts is all, Has nonthing to do with my spelling. So not you know...
If one's brain knows how to spell, but then the rest of the human mechanism is unable to get what the brain knows on the printed page, what a tragedy I believe you that your brain has it all straight. As Griz mentioned, it would help others here, for whom you have posted, to understand your plight if you would fix those disconnects and get what the brain knows out through your fingers, to the keyboard, with a "spell check", and then on to the rest of the Universe.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #636
csreptiles
My point was proven go back and read. As I said form the start I was not every going to pay for something twice, and in I did later come to believe I may have sent the Money Order to an incorrect address, I would make an additional payment, Which I did, Are these the actions of a Nigerian Scammer?? I think it has more to do with the fact that your wasting way to much time acting me for no reason.. It's funny to me, but keep up the good work.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #637
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
I refuse to look at the keybpoard and I then press the submit alot before rereading my posts is all, Has nonthing to do with my spelling. So not you know...
So, if you aren't looking at the keyboard, where are you looking???

Most folks look at the monitor, and see the letters and incorrect spelling as they type....that being the whole point of looking.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:43 AM   #638
csreptiles
Tim Cole

Your Statement " Nigerian Scammer that hasn't grasped the English language yet? Trying to convince people that you are trying to better yourself would be much more effective if we could READ your posts without our eye crossing! " I don't need to better myself, I am fine... I think the people spend too much time posting about things they have No in depth knowledge about are the ones that have issues!

Old 02-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #639
csreptiles
Here for all of you, That need to know... This is me and One several of my American Alligators. No you know whom you speaking to. So if you every so see me and can coem front and center speak to me like a man.
Charles J. Schuck III
CSReptles.com
stickytoedgeckos.com
reptatrax.com ( Fully Automated Web husbandry and reproduction solution )
Coming SOON!

Ther now you have sometime else to talk about.

Old 02-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #640
Cat_72
I'm not sure what your picture has to do with anything........?

This is the kind of thing we're referring to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
So if you every so see me and can coem
That's the kind of stuff that's hard to decipher, man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz