Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #51
A&S Reptiles
Now you're throwing words out there. the snake was not sick! He saw the snake in person as well. Seeing as this is going no where I will have another breeder up here on this thread who saw the snake several times. It was healthy and eating in my care. he even said everything went great until he brought her own. His care. she left mine perfect.

Old 07-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #52
Willow
Wow...Samantha...REALLY??

Healthy and eating??

now you are lying, since you already admitted it was a problem eater. and that animal was FAR from healthy

How is someone who sees the snake in person supposed to know that the animal lost and regained 1000 grams in less then 6 months???

Old 07-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #53
Willow
Everyone here can obviously see how much you care about your animals....since losing and regaining 1000 grams in less then 6 months is what you consider a healthy animal.

My mind is so blown atm O.o

Old 07-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #54
reticguy76
Im ashamed of being an arizona native and living here now. a couple bad AZ threads lately.

I hope all works out. 50% loss of body weight in an adult, wow. that doesnt even happen after they drop a clutch.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #55
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
Now you're throwing words out there. the snake was not sick! He saw the snake in person as well. Seeing as this is going no where I will have another breeder up here on this thread who saw the snake several times. It was healthy and eating in my care. he even said everything went great until he brought her own. His care. she left mine perfect.
This seems to be a commonly expressed Noob sentiment. That the fact that something doesn't happen to be dead YET, equates to it being healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles
Eating once a month for 5 months is not a feeding snake in my opinion.....
Is it just me, or do the statements in bold not quite jive up?

Old 07-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #56
Willow
I agree Dan....tho the snake was eating, it was not eating well. Beyond that, it lost and regained 1000 grams in under 6 months. That is just UNHEARD of in any healthy animal that hasn't given birth to something.

Smanthat the way you are handling yourself in this thread is becoming a joke. You contradict yourself, and now you are lying by trying to claim that animal was healthy and eating.

If you honestly think that animal was healthy, you have bigger issues then just being a dishonest person.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #57
Willow
Samantha**

kinda mangled your name in there = / hah

Old 07-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #58
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
This is ridiculous. I'm getting a bad guy because I sold a problem feeder?
Having not read the entire thread yet this is a bad idea to post without catching up but I'm going to do it anyway. Shame on me.

Anyway, This first line seems to stick on a pattern and seems you don't consider much to be a "big deal".

I'll take this from your first post in a recent other thread.

Quote:
Also, the scar marks are just that, SCARS.
You make it seem like not much is a big deal. So, I sold a snake with scars, doesn't eat, has mites, Oh it wasn't that big of a kink, So what if it was missing his head... LOL.. You get the picture.

Anyway, a BP going off feed after changing environments isn't unheard of.
As long as the buyer is made aware of problem feeders (if known ahead of time) I see no problem.

To the OP, some adjustments and hopefully your snake should do just fine if it was feeding great for the original breeder. From what I just read it has gone off feed both times it was sold. Doesn't do well with environment changes. Tweaking some minor things may work. I'm sure many of us can give some good suggestions. It's just not the type of prey offered that contributes to strong feeding. Now to read the rest of this...

Old 07-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #59
Willow
big shame on you Dennis...as I know you will have something to say on the 50% weight loss and regain in under 6 months I'm sure

Would anyone in their right mind think that was a healthy animal??

and would anyone in their right mind find this person a good guy for not disclosing such a HUGE health issue.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the issues that poor snake is going through =( I couldn't even fathom any of my snakes dropping weight like that without laying a clutch.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #60
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
big shame on you Dennis...as I know you will have something to say on the 50% weight loss and regain in under 6 months I'm sure

Would anyone in their right mind think that was a healthy animal??

and would anyone in their right mind find this person a good guy for not disclosing such a HUGE health issue.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the issues that poor snake is going through =( I couldn't even fathom any of my snakes dropping weight like that without laying a clutch.
Willow, I am going to see this snake tomorrow night, I promise, I'll bring my imaginary Vet along with me , and I am sure we will get this snake on a path to success! I have thoughts about what she is going through right now, and a simple dosage of Flagyl will iron her right on out. TBC.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!