Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2013, 02:06 PM   #11
mtkineome
Barb Gebert of Creepy Exotics AWESOME!!!!

I purchased 3 Crested Geckos from Barb at Creepy Exotics back in December of last year but due to cold weather had to wait to finally meet my babies until yesterday . The entire 3 1/2 months of waiting Barb was always there to update their status. I never felt like a pain checking in on my babies and Barb kept me updated with new photo shoots along the way. A very awesome thing about Barb is she worries about her babies in transit until they arrive at their new homes. That is only one of the things that showed me how much she LOVES her geckos, they are her babies until they are ours. They were packaged beautifully and safely with heat packs and they were bright eyed and bushy tailed when they arrived. I would refer all my friends and anyone else to Barb for purchasing their babies, you don't have to worry about them at all because she does and goes way above and beyond with their care right up until they are in your hands and even after
Attached Images