lizard died in my car.... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #11
redskinsdude
haha ^^^^^^^^^^^ it was not

Old 05-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #12
dragonluver83
Sorry about your loss.

That is the second time in two weeks someone in MD had a dragon die in the car. Someone at the repticon show in baltimore, bought a dragon put it in his car and came back into the show for another few hours. and then went to the car and low and behold it wasnt alive...

Old 05-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #13
redskinsdude
i was at that show too

Old 05-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #14
LauraB
Definitely look under the dash. A couple years ago, I noticed a "dead thang" smell inside my car, but nothing live had gotten loose. After a couple days I couldn't take it anymore, so started searching. Found a small Ringneck snake dead up under the dash.

And that wasn't the first animal, either! The summer before that I found a small frog or toad under the back floor mat that must have been there several days (with no odor; I could never figure that out), as it was like petrified and flat!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
We used to use that to cover to smell of weed in our cars...
Silly Donna ... weeds don't smell

Old 05-17-2010, 10:47 PM   #15
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

Silly Donna ... weeds don't smell
Maybe not the weeds YOU smoke...

Old 05-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #16
CRIFKIN
hahahaha dand

Old 05-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #17
tinmantribe5
I bet On a lighter note that if Jeffery Dahmer would have writin a Tell All Book on this subject of how to get the smell of rotting flesh "Out" would have been a best Seller!
Ba Bump Bump! Thank you Thank you Very Much!

Old 05-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #18
ace9916
If it was small look under the seats and the rug. I lost one once on my way to one of my buyers. Some one cut me off on the freeway and i slammed on the brakes. The tubs slid forward and hit the dash, the lid came off and i caught all but one. When i got home i dismantled the seats and their he was curled up under the carpet. They can get in between the holes the manufacture cuts in the carpet to slid the brackets through.

I kept that little guy named him scape.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:00 AM   #19
Helenthereef
Park somewhere out doors for a while, and see if there's an ant trail..... they may lead you to it.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
redskinsdude
just as an update I FOUND THE LIZARD
it was dead, obviously, in the back in the metal track that bolts the back seat down. luckily it didnt leak fluids on the carpet so i just dipped the section in bleach, scrubbed it, and hopefully the smell will be totally gone in a few days

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!