For Sale 2011 male jungle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
dangles
2011 male jungle

I have for sale a 2011 male jungle from a normal x salmon jungle litter. He has all the "classic" jungle characteristics and would make a great pet or potential breeder in another year or so.

He is eating very well on f/t weaned rats, sheds perfectly and has no issues with being handled.

He is $150 + shipping (through www.shipyourreptiles.com), but I won't ship until spring due to cold temperatures. I accept PayPal only.

I can be contacted via the PM function on this site with any questions or for more pictures, after which you'll be given my personal email address for further communication.

I do accept short-term payment plans with a 25% non-refundable deposit, and guarantee sex, genetics and health ON ARRIVAL. If any issues with the sex, genetics, health arise within 24 hours of arrival and are determined to be my fault, I will refund your money (including the deposit in this case). In those cases, you will be required to make a good-faith effort to contact me within that time frame and provide proof of the discrepancy (or proof that you made a good faith effort to contact me in the rare event that you cannot get ahold of me) via email, telephone or text (once we initiate a sale, you will be provided with my phone number and personal email address). I am not hard to get ahold of via those routes, so once the 24 hours is up, the guarantee expires

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!