Profit & Loss Worksheet Template - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
HighVoltageRoyals
Profit & Loss Worksheet Template

Hey folks,

I'll admit, I had a "derp" moment and didn't even think of posting this template until now (thanks to another thread). Here is a screen shot of the Profit & Loss template:

Now, the only thing is, I can't seem to figure out how to upload the attachment on my post because this is a multi-tabbed excel file (which is an invalid file format) so whoever is interested in it will have to email me at RuthlessReptiles@gmail.com. I will also include basic instructions on how to enter numbers and navigate when I send you the attachment.

Also, this template was made for ball python expense tracking (seeing as that's the only animal I deal with) and may list things that you don't need (or may exclude things that you do need). I'll help anyone out that needs to mod it to make it fit your expense needs.

Happy tracking!

Old 02-01-2012, 12:05 AM   #2
Snake-Queen
This is cool! I will be email you soon.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #3
SpitZu
Seems a whole lot easier than Quickbooks. Starting to wish I had just stuck with Excel.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitZu View Post
Seems a whole lot easier than Quickbooks. Starting to wish I had just stuck with Excel.
Excel FTW x 1000

Sometimes in an effort to make things easier, companies complicate things. It's just our nature I guess lol, but yes, this is EXTREMELY easy to use and pretty self explanatory (if you know how to use Excel). If you would like, I can send it to you so you can try it out.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
SpitZu
Oh it's far too late for that now. It took a few dozen hours, but I'm finally getting used to QB and already have all of the past 2 years of expenses in there and ready for the accountant. Hindsight...

Old 02-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #6
HighVoltageRoyals
**IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL**

I've figured out a way to upload my file to the big wide world of the internet so you don't have to email me to get it; you can just download it off of the site I uploaded it onto. Pretty groovy, right? Any who, if it's not against the rules to post a link to it, here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/get/qLSCzN0L/..._Template.html

Just wait for the "timer" to go down and click "Download Now" once it appears. If you don't feel comfortable downloading off of the site, my email is still open.

Happy tracking!

Old 02-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitZu View Post
Oh it's far too late for that now. It took a few dozen hours, but I'm finally getting used to QB and already have all of the past 2 years of expenses in there and ready for the accountant. Hindsight...
Well shucks....sorry I couldn't help out but thanks for your kind remarks.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
Awesome Chelsea! Thanks.

I may have to adjust it some, as I don't sell BPs.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #9
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Awesome Chelsea! Thanks.

I may have to adjust it some, as I don't sell BPs.
I see. It's really easy to edit! When you add or delete rows, the blue columns auto-correct themselves to calculate the adjusted rows so you don't have to worry about putting new equations in all of the rows; just let me know if you want me to adjust for you and I will.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!