Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2016, 02:55 PM   #101
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I would say this attached and circled definitely rings true to yourself.
Especially, with exploiting those geckos at every super show. Being soooooo rare I wouldn't think you would drag them around to the shows. It would be ashame if something happened to them because you are showing them off like a new corvette to be cool while giving yourself confidence.
Yes it would be a shame if anything ever happened to them. Another threat?

Old 07-18-2016, 03:00 PM   #102
jrsexotics
Let's see proof of those facilities Jay..... At the time of you living in Kansas you sold axolotl here at the super show..

its easy to put that info under a different address as you don't own a home here in California.

Jay if you paid attention there are a few gyms in Southern California that condone "fights" with a liability and legal release. So, you can try to do what you said you would on the phone to me... "Break every bone in my body" I'm giving you that shot. Prove you have a backbone and are not just a keyboard warrior......... Little man I will gladly take you up on that offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
Yes he made that comment in 2015 and was referencing past employment up until 2013.i moved to campo california for two Years and on to vista where I have lived 13 months.Prior to my move I moved my axolotls to a facility in yuma arizona. After arizona passed a law against transgenic animals it moved back to kc metro. All the while I have kept the facility holding the majority of my collection in a building near lacygne Kansas. When usfw went to ban caudates from crossing state lines I moved 350 adult( over 60 species of caudates) from that facility to california(no axolotls) so as it sits I have a 6000 square foot facility outside of lacygne. 1800 square feet of that is designated for axolots. The remaining area houses about 85% of my reptile and amphibian collection as well as my primate and exotic animal collection. The remaining part of
My collection is with me in vista. Mostly comprised of my rarest species and pet projects or species that need more expertise to breed than what's in Kansas.
You reference taylor? What's your point? You think that he is your smoking gun to prove I secretly breed axolotls in california?
1. We don't have basements so I don't keep them in my basement in cali.

2. Taylor lives in Drexel missouri. 20 minutes from my facility. Drexel Missouri and la cygne Kansas are on the state line.

And last usfw knows me well. They know where my collection is. They know my address. Remember I have an import / export license. I have to provide my personal info. Also when filling out cites applications I also have to state where the animals are and where the parent stock is also where the paperwork is to be held. So.... Yeah think I'm good and have that covered inspector matson.

And regarding your appointment to fight you?? Remember Mike that you have posted here and in your facebook that you are going to have me served with a restraining order. And that any altercation would result in you pressing charges. It's right here in the boi in your own writing so which is it?? You want to beat me down or serve me with a retraining order. Because I am getting mixed signals from you.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:02 PM   #103
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
Yes it would be a shame if anything ever happened to them. Another threat?
Stop trying to deflect and how can that be made a threat against animals. Lol

Your old Bmw could break down on the freeway on the way to the show. Stuck in 100 degree weather I'm sure those animals wouldn't last long.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:08 PM   #104
Jay Sommers Reptiles
You mean this car? I drive a fully loaded 2016 Toyota highlander.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2016, 03:16 PM   #105
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Here's my road cruising car too mike and my house in the background. It's an fj 4x4 it's great for off roading too. I also have a really nice motor cycle. Oh and my bmw it's great for putting miles on so I don't rack up the miles on the new car. I also have a show car and a boat. My wife has a 69
Convertible Cadillac and a 63 convertible tempest. Oh and a 1200 cc Harley sportster.
So now that we have my vehicles all accounted for lets get back to the business at hand. Haha
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2016, 03:23 PM   #106
JButera
Legal gym fighting and fully loaded SUV's, really getting nuts.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:25 PM   #107
jrsexotics
Yep lol

Jay I have access to more than you think. That's a rental and not your house

Old 07-18-2016, 03:26 PM   #108
jrsexotics
Hey buddy whatever makes you feel above avg size go for it. Your Facebook rant seems to be more and more about yourself.

Waiting for that phone call Jay. You talk a big game for such a small man

Old 07-18-2016, 03:27 PM   #109
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Yep lol

Jay I have access to more than you think. That's a rental and not your house
Haha good for you mike.

Old 07-18-2016, 03:55 PM   #110
jrsexotics
waiting for that call Jay...... All you do is run your mouth and have your friend ban me from a show so, I cannot see you face to face. Nothing would happen during the show anyways. It would just be funny to see you again with your tail between your legs. You are a coward and a weasel. Since, Cher apologized along with her family I wonder if that ban would be uplifted considering she admitted fault to what was said about me.

I'm glad Cher and I solved our differences and are on good terms.

My phones on Jay and I am packing orders. So if I don't answer don't worry I'll call back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!