Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2016, 04:25 PM   #111
Kristi23
What difference does it make on what someone drives or if they rent a house? A lot of people rent in southern California. It's not easy to come up with $100K as a down payment to buy. No matter who you are.

What I see is nothing but a poor attitude. Why keep posting Mike? It will lose you sales. I am not friends with either of you. But I will say that your personality here makes you look horrible. Let it go and walk away. Save yourself a little bit. And stop posting crap about people and bullying people (especially women and children). Be the bigger person and step away.

Old 07-18-2016, 04:28 PM   #112
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Mike I wish you great success in the retail pet store you open. Once your customers there find out about the boi( they will) your sales should skyrocket.
Im sure with your history of constantly posting people's personal info they will feel very comfortable giving you their info and addresses.

Anyway I am still trying to figure out if you want to serve me
With a restraining order ( good luck with that) or you want to beat me up?? And you referencing your size means little because in the bedroom size matters ( maybe that's why your girlfriend cheated on you) but
In the streets it doesn't. And I really am not even close to intimidated by you or afraid. So have a good day and here is where you referenced filing a restraining order in case you forgot.
It's on the bottom left part of the screenshot. The email you sent to the owner of the reptile supershow when you told him I was going to be served a restraining order by you.
You can't have it
Both ways you are either a certified tough guy with no fear or a coward who antagonizes the hell out of people and then gets a restraining order to keep you safe when you anger the wrong person. In case you are trying to figure it out , you are the latter.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2016, 04:31 PM   #113
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
What difference does it make on what someone drives or if they rent a house? A lot of people rent in southern California. It's not easy to come up with $100K as a down payment to buy. No matter who you are.

What I see is nothing but a poor attitude. Why keep posting Mike? It will lose you sales. I am not friends with either of you. But I will say that your personality here makes you look horrible. Let it go and walk away. Save yourself a little bit. And stop posting crap about people and bullying people (especially women and children). Be the bigger person and step away.
Because he can't. He is obsessed. He references completely irrelevant subject matter. All Mike does is threaten people he's been doing it for years here in fauna it's all out there.
Mike is clearly a stalker. He is really unstable.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:10 AM   #114
Snake-Queen
What does it matter where his facility is or what it looks like.

Mike, just walk away.
You are looking petty and petulant.

You getting banned from the show was no ones fault but your own. Be a man and own your mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-21-2016, 06:09 AM   #115
hhmoore
Mr Matson,
Apparently, being let back in with a full infraction load has confused the system, and it doesn't know what the heck to do with you. Since your recent infractions haven't automatically removed you, I'm making this warning public:
One more transgression - I don't care how minor - and I'm giving you the boot.

To be clear, that means no more posturing, threats, name calling, off topic posts, posting of curse words, inflammatory remarks, posting of facebook (or other) messages without clear identification of the author, etc.

Old 07-21-2016, 06:19 AM   #116
hhmoore
Of course, to be fair, that means I expect everybody else to stay on topic...I'm not exactly sure what that is any more, but I'm confident that Jay's home and vehicles aren't relevant. This thread has gotten out of control - admittedly, I have been avoiding it (and the others by the involved parties) - but that has officially ended.
If I have to start smacking people for off topic posting

so be it.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:47 AM   #117
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sommers Reptiles View Post
Because he can't. He is obsessed. He references completely irrelevant subject matter. All Mike does is threaten people he's been doing it for years here in fauna it's all out there.
Mike is clearly a stalker. He is really unstable.
I'm the stalker

Was it not you Jay that said if you are blocked on mikes Facebook create a new profile and you can see his account again? It's funny I have you blocked on Facebook and yet you still know every detail possible.

You picked the wrong person to go after Jay..... Your assumptions are bs and so is your attacking. You still do so after she apologized to me for being wrong with what she did. It was nothing but personal for you.

Best of luck to you Jay. You will need it

Old 07-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #118
hhmoore
Focus, Mr Matson...forget the pissing contest (or are you two still measuring/comparing ?). We get that you two don't like each other; but the free-for-all is over.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:56 AM   #119
spinytail
Get it together Mike. This post was bad at the start and now you break every rule the mods tell you not to do in one post. Sounds like good luck to you, because they made it clear you would be kicked from the forum if you did it again. Try to reflect this time and not blame Jay, your problems in the community are way deeper than Jay.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:58 AM   #120
spinytail
I take it Mike was removed? If not I would be very surprised.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!