Bad Guy Jay Sommers/super show/USFW/axolotl - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:58 AM   #121
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I'm the stalker

Was it not you Jay that said if you are blocked on mikes Facebook create a new profile and you can see his account again? It's funny I have you blocked on Facebook and yet you still know every detail possible.

You picked the wrong person to go after Jay..... Your assumptions are bs and so is your attacking. You still do so after she apologized to me for being wrong with what she did. It was nothing but personal for you.

Best of luck to you Jay. You will need it
Actually I don't need luck I have skill. And you are so delusional that you don't realize how many screen shots you have posted from my facebook.

For those who forgot about the topic of this thread it's retaliation against me for
Sticking up for a 15 year old girl who was being cyber bullied by mike matson.
It's really that simple.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:03 PM   #122
jrsexotics
The topic of this thread Jay actually is about you. Your illegal sales of axolotl under the table at the super show.

As far as the 15 year old she apologized for her libel and slander and her family is dealing with her actions.....

Old 07-21-2016, 01:46 PM   #123
iloveturtles1980
yea this is very dumb and went on long enough post , jay sommers is a great guy and he is very helpful , this seems like jealous kind of post , we all that know jay well enough know hes a great guy and does people right so jay I wouldn't worry about what mr matson says or anybody else and mike why u want to try to mess jays rep up is betond me look at your rep in the reptile industry not a good record for u and honestly man its making it worst u doing this and idk why u did it just let people know that jay aint a straight shooter he claims to be ? there are a lot of reptile people that aren't straight shooters nobodys perfect and u aren't obviously all the mess I read about u so why knock jay when u should be worried about your rep , and I respect the fact u are trying to make up what u have done in the past we all make mistakens mike nobodys perfect I know I'm not the only way to fix what u have done is to make it right with people u have done wrong and do your best to make it eight and show people that u have change . anybody can change so just don't understand why u bash jay ? didnt yall use to ne friends ? and I know nothing about cyber bullying a young gurl so I aint getting in that but I do know this very dumb post and I do know jay doesnt deserve this and I hope u think about what u have posted here mike and let it sink in real hard cause u know it wasn't even called for , I don't know u mike I know jay and I have done business with jay and he has always done me right but I hope yall resolve this in a adult matter instead of talking about gym and breaking bones and cars lol hell I go to gym I'm powerlifter I lift mad loads of weight everyday how about both of u crazy nuts come to gym with me lol this is childish guys and u both know it , so how about yall resolve it and stop bashing each other ??? can we try to do that how about u 2 bash me if it will make u feel better ;p damn this thread is just a bunch of BS so I hope u 2 will stop and try to resolve it without wanting to break each others bones lol ok ive said what I came to say I hope I don't get the fauna police on me just trying to say what I think about this thread , jay u are a great guy and appreciate everything u have done , mike I don't know u but I have read a lot about u not all good but u can change that but in aren't going to change it by doing the jerry springer show up here lol

Old 07-21-2016, 01:57 PM   #124
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveturtles1980 View Post
yea this is very dumb and went on long enough post , jay sommers is a great guy and he is very helpful , this seems like jealous kind of post , we all that know jay well enough know hes a great guy and does people right so jay I wouldn't worry about what mr matson says or anybody else and mike why u want to try to mess jays rep up is betond me look at your rep in the reptile industry not a good record for u and honestly man its making it worst u doing this and idk why u did it just let people know that jay aint a straight shooter he claims to be ? there are a lot of reptile people that aren't straight shooters nobodys perfect and u aren't obviously all the mess I read about u so why knock jay when u should be worried about your rep , and I respect the fact u are trying to make up what u have done in the past we all make mistakens mike nobodys perfect I know I'm not the only way to fix what u have done is to make it right with people u have done wrong and do your best to make it eight and show people that u have change . anybody can change so just don't understand why u bash jay ? didnt yall use to ne friends ? and I know nothing about cyber bullying a young gurl so I aint getting in that but I do know this very dumb post and I do know jay doesnt deserve this and I hope u think about what u have posted here mike and let it sink in real hard cause u know it wasn't even called for , I don't know u mike I know jay and I have done business with jay and he has always done me right but I hope yall resolve this in a adult matter instead of talking about gym and breaking bones and cars lol hell I go to gym I'm powerlifter I lift mad loads of weight everyday how about both of u crazy nuts come to gym with me lol this is childish guys and u both know it , so how about yall resolve it and stop bashing each other ??? can we try to do that how about u 2 bash me if it will make u feel better ;p damn this thread is just a bunch of BS so I hope u 2 will stop and try to resolve it without wanting to break each others bones lol ok ive said what I came to say I hope I don't get the fauna police on me just trying to say what I think about this thread , jay u are a great guy and appreciate everything u have done , mike I don't know u but I have read a lot about u not all good but u can change that but in aren't going to change it by doing the jerry springer show up here lol
Mike and I have never and I mean never been friends. Not even close. The minute he approached me I knew exactly what he was all about. Ive seen him in person less than ten times. Never socially. Most conversations were him asking for help with dying frogs and tadpoles. This is unfortunately a soft spot for me. Wanting to help
People having problems with their animals. But I purposely kept him at a distance because I have seen his type over and over and over in my over 20 years of doing this professionally. This isn't the first mike Matson I've dealt with over the years and he won't be the last im sure. And one of the reasons I am so private is because of people like This. Can you imagine if I let him in to my facility if he knew where it was? What types of animals i own? Yeah not a chance

Old 07-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #125
hhmoore

I'm sure you were trying to convey something - based on the number of words, alone...but, if you're going to use that many in a row, punctuation is your friend. (And I mean more than just a few random question marks that don't really follow questions).
I think you said you think Jay is a good guy, and that you lift weights. I'm not sure why you included that last part; so I'll just hope there was relevance to the topic of the thread.

Old 07-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #126
iloveturtles1980
hhmoore lol I don't type that great ok lol and I was just saying what I think of this thread sorry if my typing sucks I didn't put the punctuation right lol

Old 07-21-2016, 06:54 PM   #127
snakesareawesome
I am disturbed that Mr. Matison is trying to bully a teenage girl, making up claims that he has not backed up that Mr. Sommers is breaking laws (I've seen zero proof posted), and last but not least selling people infested fresh imports as supposed captive hatched animals. Shame on you and I would drop the tough guy act, too. If you're such a tough guy go join UFC, this is the reptile hobby not the fight club.

Old 07-21-2016, 09:27 PM   #128
Snake-Queen
Quote:
I'm the stalker

Was it not you Jay that said if you are blocked on mikes Facebook create a new profile and you can see his account again? It's funny I have you blocked on Facebook and yet you still know every detail possible.

You picked the wrong person to go after Jay..... Your assumptions are bs and so is your attacking. You still do so after she apologized to me for being wrong with what she did. It was nothing but personal for you.

Best of luck to you Jay. You will need it

You do know that other people could be sending him screenshots, don't you? It's not like your FB page is private.

Quote:
The topic of this thread Jay actually is about you. Your illegal sales of axolotl under the table at the super show.

As far as the 15 year old she apologized for her libel and slander and her family is dealing with her actions.....

Mike, I have yet to see you present any evidence of this. You say he sold you some, yet you have no evidence of such.

For most of us who have read this travesty of a thread, proof is needed … your say so is NOT enough. You have already shown that you are immature and petty, (this thread is an excellent example) so it would not be above your morals (*cough*) to make up such an assertion.

Barring proof of such a transaction, either by you or someone else who purchased axlotls illegally from Jay, this thread is dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-24-2016, 12:50 PM   #129
Jay Sommers Reptiles
For those who care... Mike is apparently a very proud mamba owner. I wonder what explanation we will get for this. It isn't April fools so that can't be it. Pretty sure owning a mamba in California isn't ok. Bragging about it is something I can't comprehend.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2016, 12:51 PM   #130
Jay Sommers Reptiles
A quick screen shot
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!