Good Guy Outback reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
sclirada
Thumbs up Outback reptiles

I just received a magnificent female jungle carpet python from Outback reptiles in Virginia. I saw her advertised on kingsnake. Communication was awesome, and so was the description and pictures of the animal . Roland from Outback was fantasic to deal with, and is very knowledgeable about snakes. He has a genuine concern about their well being and care. She arrived superbly packed, very active and healthy. She also was very gentle as John described. Very reasonably priced too, I might add. I will definately be buying from Outback again!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
vferra7777
OUTBACK REPTILES IN VA

They are awesome. Ian, Roland and everyone else does a great job. They have fanatstic animals and the best prices around. We are a local pet store and I see Roland once every 2 weeks or so. He drives down and allows us to hand pick our stuff. AWESOME. Roland even helps us out while he is at the shop.

Old 05-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
leucistic
100% agreed. Had a great experience with them in 2008, and I dealt with Jeromy. Picked up some beautiful, healthy leucistic southern pines, and would definitely do business again.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Will0W783
My fiance bought 1.1 Olive African House snakes from them, and I picked the snakes up at Hamburg a few shows back. The house snakes are gorgeous, docile, curious, and eat like little horses. Great experience.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
MAballs.net
I agree 100% Ian is great and i have bought several Ball Pythons from then at the White plains show over the last couple of years. I am very happy with the quality of the animals, their prices and the service they provide.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #6
Will0W783
I must add that the Spilotes pullatus I bought from them at the Havre de Grace show two weeks ago is doing great. He snarfed up a f/t rat weanling last night like it was nothing. I've never seen a snake eat so fast...lol. Another great purchase.

Old 08-19-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
cinderbird
I got a female carpet python from them at the havre de grace show earlier this month. They told me they got her from another breeder in virginia (i appreciated that ). She is settling in very well and wolfs food for me every time i feed her. She's very nice (for a carpet) and is settling into everything very nicely.

very satisfied customer. I will be browsing their tables for more purchases at the next show i see them at.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #8
likebull1
Ian is a great dude, he was nice enough to spend plenty of time with me on the phone, and that was the day before a show. His animals are great and he has a great staff!

Old 08-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
Will0W783
Yeah, I was really impressed by how well they knew the Spilotes, even though Ian had gotten it in a trade only three weeks earlier. They said he ate f/t, and boy does he pound f/t like it's nothing...I've never seen a snake inhale food that quickly! They knew his temperament, when he'd last eaten, how often he was eating, etc. And they have so many animals that knowing them all that well is impressive. I'll definitely do business with them again-can't beat the prices either!

Old 08-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #10
Rogue-Reptiles
got a Female IJ from Outback.....turned out it was sick with a skin condition. called Ian gave me some ways to fix. Turned out great....most other guys would have just told me to go to hell.

Thx a ton

Owen McIntyre

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!