Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #311
jbayles78
You can't hurt me any worse than what has already been done to me. Let me help you. JAMES BALES IS NO GOOD STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM!!!!!! My rep is gone so I have nothing more to lose. After my house was broken into pretty much put an end to me. I will let people know how bad I am for you to help save you some time.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #312
Jayson1892
I bet if someone were to post your picture on Craigslist you wouldnt be able to hide behind different names and emails... They would know as soon as they saw you that you were a flipper/scammer.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:24 PM   #313
Jayson1892
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
JAMES BALES IS NO GOOD STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM!!!!!! My rep is gone so I have nothing more to lose.
Thats what happens when you scam people dude! People who do things the right way dont get their rep destroyed...

Things happen for a reason, people might respect you more if you came clean and admitted you have been using different names and emails to get animals, at least I would.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:24 PM   #314
jbayles78
Everyone already knows I am the big bad guy around here. In fact I need to do a little digging cause I think we need to talk. If you don't like me stay away from me. Simple as that.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #315
Jayson1892
Im done arguing with you cause you will never be truthful.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #316
jbayles78
I do still have friends. I do still have a few people who I work with but I don't personaly email people but from my own email. I have dealt with other people's deals. The issue is you started something again because your mad over the atb deal I personally didn't have a deal with. There is a guy in Eastlake that has that boa. I didn't give it to him. I don't even post or reply on CL because people call me a scammer even though I gave good animals too. Scammer I am not flipper I might be but so are a lot of other people even if they don't want to admit it. It is okay for others but not me. I am cool with that. I have what I have left and that is all I can do. I can't even buy animals if I wanted to so I have no reason to hide or cheat anyone. If you had my number why did you not call me about the atb? Mainly because I don't have the boa. Feel free to do what you need to do but like I said everyone knows James Bayles, Chris Hobgood, John Carnie, and Keith Belcher are the bad guys of Lake County. I don't mind putting it out there because I already know I have no friends left anywhere in the reptile world and for the most part I haven't really done anything horribly wrong. People on CL can post 20 posts and make it look like different people. I had one major deal go bad and actually that girl turned out worse then me if you can believe that but for the most part I have been good to all. Did I flip animals, yes I did just like every vendor at a reptile show but the animals came from people and I always paid cash or gave a good trade. I was always fair.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:30 AM   #317
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayson1892 View Post
There were alot of angry people posting things about James Bayles on craigslist the other day. Also when I went to the reptile expo last month they had signs up warning people of James Bayles and that he has been writing bad checks for animals. I dont have any personal experience with him, but he does live very close to me.
What unnamed people, angry or not, are saying doesn't belong here. I'm somewhat inclined to say the same about the signs, as that is just more anonymous third party information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!