Bad Guy Brandon Greene - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2017, 06:38 AM   #1
Redsky29
Brandon Greene

I purchased a dragon from this guy over here. A male that's suppose to be two that he supposedly purchased as a pet but decided to lot him go. I believed that until after attempting to pair him with three different females finding he is not interested in breeding any of them. I contacted Brandon asked him for a refund and to return this male back to him he's not responding at all. Has anyone over here ever done business with him before? I also felt the need to let other's know what happened as I believe he knew this dragon wouldn't breed.... He's a beautiful male but I was also told he liked be handled and he does not like to be held at all. I guess this is the risk you run purchasing via the internet just sad there are people who lie and cheat you out of your funds.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:51 AM   #2
Snake-Queen
Please post all communications.

How long ago did you purchase the dragon?
How long had you had him before trying to breed?

Old 09-12-2017, 07:54 AM   #3
Redsky29
I purchased him in March of this year kept him by himself till April tried to pair him with on female in May no interest tried another in June still no interest at all he's been with another girl since July still absolutely no interest at all he's not attempting in any way

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 09-12-2017, 07:59 AM   #4
Snake-Queen
He may be too young still. I've had males show no interest until 2-3yrs.

Are you positive it is a male?

He also may need a cooling period before he will breed.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:02 AM   #5
Redsky29
I believe Brandon knew I wouldn't be able to breed hi. I'll attach his private message when I get home in about an hour. Yes he's a male supposed to be 2 years old.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:03 AM   #6
Snake-Queen
Did the ad say proven breeder?

Old 09-12-2017, 08:05 AM   #7
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Did the ad say proven breeder?
I specifically asked if he'd been bred he said no but he'll be a great breeder I'll attach the pm when I'm home...

Old 09-12-2017, 08:03 AM   #8
Redsky29
Also if he didn't know why is he not responding at all

Old 09-12-2017, 09:17 AM   #9
Redsky29
This is what he sent me. If I didn't feel he knew this dragon wasn't able to be breed I wouldn't have made the post and the factor that he won't even respond to me at all confirms that for me. Now if this had been a young male that I raised that did this I wouldn't be mad at all but I bought this male specifically to breed to my super citrus girl. Even if he'd said hey my bad how about I give you a partial refund and take him back I wouldn't have made the post but he just is doing absolutely nothing not even an apology.....

Re: Adult Male Blue Bar "Rainbow Tiger" - CCD LINES $175

[quote=Redsky29]I can't send payment till Monday. I will contact you on Monday after I've sent payment if the other person should come through before then please let me know so I don't send the payment. Also what is his hatch date? Has he been bred before? Just curious Thanks
Christie

Christie,

Sounds good. I will contact you right away should something come up. My paypal address is same as that email. Brandongreene00@yahoo.com

As far as answering your questions. He has never been bred. He was one of my personal favorites and I just wanted one of Dave's rainbow tigers. I never had a project based around him, but he would be a perfect breeder for yellow/orange lines. For hatch date, he is right around two and a half years old. I can try to track down the emails from Dave if you need a precise date.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:31 AM   #10
Lucille
Have you taken your dragon to the vet yet, there may be some physiological reason for the critter not breeding.
I don't know that it is the seller's fault if in fact he had never tried to breed this dragon and only kept it as a pet. Even if he knew you wanted a breeder, if this animal was not advertised as proven and it turns out there is some physical reason for the lack of breeding behavior, I don't know that I'd characterize the seller as a bad guy.
However, even though the sale was 6 months ago, I feel it would be professional for him to respond to your emails.