Free Alligator Lizard with Exoterra 18x18x18- Portland Oregon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 04-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Silverback2001
Free Alligator Lizard with Exoterra 18x18x18- Portland Oregon

I have a free Southern Alligator Lizard. I posted her on craigslist a while back, but I kept getting parents wanting to get her for their 7 year old :/ I'm wanting her to go to an experienced keeper. She's originally wild, and I adopted her from someone a couple years ago who accidentally brought her in from Baja in their RV.

She eats crickets, and doesn't seem to be interested in much else. I don't really feel like I spend enough time with her anymore, now that I have a Tegu that I spend the majority of my free time handling and training.

She's free to a good home in the Portland Oregon area. I don't have a car, and I'm not comfortable with shipping, so she and her cage are available for pickup only.

Here's a picture of her:

It looks like I'm squishing her xx' but I swear I'm not. That's a photo from when she was much younger. She's around 12 inches long.

If you're in Oregon, and you want her, let me know!

Old 04-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
snakester
This guy is awesome, and may pick it up from you. He is prolly your best bet for finding a good home!
http://reptileman.org/id23.html

www.reptileman.org

Old 06-08-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
Vayneoflife
Lizard

Hello , i am experienced with all kinds of reptiles and am very interested in your lizard please if he/she is still available contact me at my email vickyevanmeter@hotmail.com thank you for your time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!