Taiwanese Beauty Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 01:03 PM   #1
snakester
Taiwanese Beauty Snakes

I have a pair of Taiwanese Beauty Snakes (Elaphe taeniura friesi) that were sold to me as a CB, 5 year old, proven breeding pair five or six months ago. I planed to breed them again but I need the money for other projects and and the space!!!

The female is higher yellow and the bigger of the two. She is any where from 61/2 feet to 71/2 feet.

The male has more blue/gray and he is any where from 6-7 feet.

Both are eatting small rats or and gerbals once a week. (The only reason I have been feeding them gerbals is because the petshop here does not always have rats. But I have given them rats every now and then so that I know they are not stuck feeding on gerbals).
They are both very tame and great snakes. They would make great pets or breeders!

These Snakes are for pick up only here in Greenwood SC. I will NOT ship so don't ask.
I am asking $225.00 each or $425.00 for the pair. obo. I will trade... let me know what you have.

Please e-mail for Pics of the snakes..... If you are only want to see what they look like please do not e-mail... Google Search "Taiwanese Beauty Snakes".

Snakestersreptiles@yahoo.com

Also cheack out my other adds to save on gas.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #2
snakester
Here is a list of the other reptiles I have for sale:

Adult Female Russian Tortoise!!!!!(Proven Breeder)!!!!! Asking $115.00 0b0.

Female Rough Green Snake (Proven) Asking $15.00 0b0.

Black Tailed Cribo! I think..... Asking $175.00 0b0.

Baby Black Rat Snake Asking $10.00 0b0.

Common Musk Turtle. Asking $15.00 0b0.

Adult Eastern Box Turtle. Asking $65.00 0b0 for it. This turtle was a rescue and is NOT For Breeding.

I am willing to trade for any or all of it..... Just let me know what all you have and we may be able to work something out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2006, 02:21 AM   #3
JPC_girl
i'm VERY interested in the Taiwanese beautys and i just sent you a PM.
thanx,
Leigh

Old 08-14-2006, 03:44 AM   #4
snakester
Hey,
I just sent a reply.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-17-2006, 01:40 AM   #5
snakester
It's all Still Up For Sale.

The RUSSIAN TORTOISE is SOLD!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread