Good Guy HHMOORE Harald Moore Jr = Integrity - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
StrictlyExotics
HHMOORE Harald Moore Jr = Integrity

I just received my shipment from Mr Moore today. All I can say is Wow. I paid for a single female snake to be delivered to the Fed Ex hub.

Well, he, Harald decided on his own, that the Fed Ex hub was not close enough to me, 15 miles or so, so he had the package shipped 2 miles from my home to the Fed Ex location at his expense. I even told him that I will drive the 15 miles to get my package. Huge favor right there.

Secondly, I open my package and to my surprise, there is not only the female I purchased but a second male that is similiar in pattern! This was totally an extra! Now, I did know that he was coming because we spoke about him previously. The point here is that he offered him to me at no additional charge, not even in the shipping.

Now, we all know Harald as the tired, cranky monitor that keeps us all in check, when we need to be. And, I know I will probably get flack for even bothering to post my GREAT transaction with him, from him. But I just wanted to say, Harald is a great guy and has outstanding product.

BTW, Harald, thanks for the male. I am sure the boys will LOVE him and now... they can leave my stuff alone.

I could say a ton more good stuff about Harald but, I have no need and he knows the good that he does.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
Utta
I would not EVER hesitate to do business with Harald.

dont you go and give up on your Morelia collection now! (watch him do it just to spite me -_-)

Old 03-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
I would not EVER hesitate to do business with Harald.

dont you go and give up on your Morelia collection now! (watch him do it just to spite me -_-)
You wish!

Old 03-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
joseydiann
Aww that was so nice of him! I've never bought snakes from him but I do like him, he's seems to be a very nice guy and always very helpful.
So when do we get to see his pretty snakes? Oh I mean yours Dean, lol.

Amanda

Old 03-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
SERPENTS DEN
Harold is definitely a class act.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #6
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Now, we all know Harald as the tired, cranky monitor
He's like that in person too.
Harald is definitely one of the good guys and will go out of his way for you.
Never need to worry when dealing with him.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
polasian
Thumbs up

I've had a very pleasant transaction with Harald. I've also (on more than one occasion) spammed his inbox with FC related questions. He is prompt with his responses and always helpful. You cant go wrong dealing with Harald!

Old 03-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #8
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Harold is definitely a class act.

Yep, He's definitely one of the good guys,

and I am not saying that simply because he's my friend.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #9
Wadew
I don't know, I'm the new guy here but Harald is kicking me pretty good. He is a lot meaner than the monitors on CS.com.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #10
hhmoore
You're very welcome, Dean.
(Just to explain the expense comment, the price I initially gave Dean for shipping was FedEx to FedEx, Standard Overnight - it would have been available for pickup when the doors opened in the morning. I generally only ship to FedEx hubs, not the Office and Shipping centers. When I was setting up the shipment, I noticed that the one Dean had mentioned being close to him wasn't a FedEx staffed location. I wasn't comfortable shipping to the FedEx O&S without upgrading to Priority. That, and the larger box to accommodate the second snake resulted in a higher cost; but I honored the quote I gave him. I didn't/don't view that as anything extraordinary, but I'm happy it was appreciated .)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!