Brent Newman-Dakota Corns GREAT GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2005, 06:41 PM   #1
A_Mc
Thumbs up Brent Newman-Dakota Corns GREAT GUY!!

Just wanted to say that Brent Newman aka Drizzt80 of Dakota Corns is a GREAT GUY! I purchased a 1.1 Charcoal pair and a 0.1 Hypo from him recently, and couldn't be happier with the transaction. He responded with lightning speed to my e-mails, and answered all questions I had prior to shipping. When they arrived, they were all healthy, happy, and warm. He also sent detailed feed/shed records for each snake. The snakes are doing great--I've had them now for about a month. They all eat like pigs, and are growing nicely. I would not hesitate to purchase animals from him in the future!!!
His web address: http://www.wiktel.net/drizzt80

Old 11-13-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
Jeff Linkchorst
Brent is a Great Guy!!

This is over do. I received a bloodred corn snake from Brent on Halloween. It is nicest, biggest Hatchling. I have ever gotten. The Package was top notch. I also received a detail print out of it's feeding and shedding progress. If Brent has something you want GET IT. I will definitely buy from Brent again. Again Thanks Brent.

Old 04-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
ForkedTung
Bought a 0.1 Normal cornsnake het Bloodred, Amel, Charcoal from Brent. Great communication, awesome detailed paperwork, great shipping and a healthy, robust and active girl...Definitely one of the GOOD GUYS...would do business with him again in a heartbeat. thanks, Brent

Old 06-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
BezilsGirl
I've bought from him several times and have been very happy. Shipping went smoothly, the snakes were always great (healthy, and beautiful- exactly as described and pictured)- I would buy from him again in a second. He is one of the good guys. Buy from him with confidence!

Old 08-27-2008, 05:31 AM   #5
catsapp
Thumbs up

I purchased an adult blizzard corn female from him a few months ago. He was up front, honest, and stayed in contact throughout the process. Even when I asked to delay shipping for a week.

great guy

brent if you see this,
she's doing great and eating like a pig!

Old 03-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
tsthompson
Great Guy!

I recently purchased an adult female corn snake from Brent. One of the smoothest transactions I've ever had! Every aspect was flawless! You can't go wrong buying from Brent!

Old 04-08-2010, 03:25 AM   #7
BorderKelpie
I am thrilled with the girls I received from Brent yesterday. Healthy, sweet, easy to handle. I was pleasantly surprised with the detailed records that came with them. The normal motley is stunning, the snow motley is gentle and beautiful. Brent called me to make sure they had gotten to me when I hadn't contacted him yet. Thank goodness he did since FedEx was giving me issues. Once I talked to him, everything went smoothly and I got to bring them home. I love them!
I will purchase from him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!