Info Josh at Outback reptiles - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:11 AM   #81
snowgyre
I'm puzzled why this conversation is still taking place. This BOI thread is about Josh at Outback Reptiles. As far as I'm concerned, Kevin has no leg to stand on because he never actually had a business transaction with Josh due to his fairly extremist definition of "customer service."

Can we please stop the back and forth in here? It's obvious that Kevin has an unwavering opinion on how he was "wronged" by Josh not willing to deal with him. The conversation would be best continued in a non-permanent, non-BOI thread. As the conversation currently stands, it is doing nothing but clogging up this BOI thread.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #82
AR_Reptile_House
I can say that I have done alot of business with Outback Reptiles at the shows we have vended at together. I have purchased multiple Boa and Ball Python Morphs from them as well as sold them some as well as our Geckos. I have talked to Josh multiple times on the phone and he has always taken the time to answer my questions and has been honest and upfront about the animals for sale. I have dealt with Ian at the shows and his staff and they also took the time to let me know if the animals I was interested in were eating. These guys are honest guys, I have bought a few animals from them that they just traded for at shows and they also told me this was just a new trade and has not been feed yet. I would do business with them in the future.

Old 01-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #83
Kingofspades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Patrick View Post
absolutely. customer service should be any breeders second priority next to the welfare of their animals. without satisfied customers businesses are on borrowed time in my opinion.
Part of running a business is learning that you can't please every single customer 100% of the time.
I've worked retail for years, and at a hotel for the past 8 years...and some people just cannot be pleased no matter how hard you try.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!