Good Guy Josh Galloway - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
dmedina84
Josh Galloway

I just sold 2 ball pythons to Josh and I am very satisfied with his professionalism. He paid immediately, was very polite, and it is clear he knows what he is doing. I am confident I will do business with him in he future and I highly recommend anyone to do the same. Thank you for your business Josh!

Old 05-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
onelifetolive45
I just completed a trade with Josh. I could not have asked for an easier transaction. I don't usually ship first in trades, and Josh gave no qualms about it. He shipped his items promptly and when the postal service caused some damage to them he was quick to rectify it and give me compensation. I look forward to doing business with him again soon, and I urge everyone to buy with confidence. He is one of the good guys.

Old 11-25-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
brandi.williams55
Josh was an awesome guy, easy to deal with , perfect transaction, would want to do business with him again. purchased a nice trio. was glad they went to a great guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!