Use it or lose it.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen

Notices

Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen Whats Cooking: A cooking forum designed for fauna members to share recipes and other culinary delights with each other. Bon Appetit!

Old 07-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation Use it or lose it....

Back when Chuck asked me to create this forum, I told him that I would keep it here on the site as long as it was actually being used and earning it's keep with participation. I know this forum was dedicated to Chuck after he passed away, and I would like to keep it here, but I cann't allow it to take up real estate if it is just not being used. It's been 3 months since the last post here. If you all want this forum to remain, you have to put it to good use.

Sorry to have to take this position, but this caveat applies to ALL forums on this site.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Back when Chuck asked me to create this forum, I told him that I would keep it here on the site as long as it was actually being used and earning it's keep with participation. I know this forum was dedicated to Chuck after he passed away, and I would like to keep it here, but I cann't allow it to take up real estate if it is just not being used. It's been 3 months since the last post here. If you all want this forum to remain, you have to put it to good use.

Sorry to have to take this position, but this caveat applies to ALL forums on this site.
I haven't been doing a lot of cooking these days, but I understand the concept of "wasted space.". Do you.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:15 AM   #3
SamanthaJane13
I understand, Webby!!

I ALWAYS check out the new recipes that are posted!!

I'll post some new ones in the next few days!!

Old 09-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
SamanthaJane13
I understand, Webby!!

I ALWAYS check out the new recipes that are posted!!

I'll post some new ones in the next few days!!

Old 11-19-2011, 12:43 AM   #5
jsrocket
I regularly check this forum, because when I go to a reptile site, the first freaking thing I look for is cooking recipes. And plus, Chuckie was such a nice guy

Old 04-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
WebSlave
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket View Post
I regularly check this forum, because when I go to a reptile site, the first freaking thing I look for is cooking recipes. And plus, Chuckie was such a nice guy
I didn't see this earlier, but gosh it's just great when I get confirmation that banning someone was the right thing for me to do.

Anyway, this will be the last time I post a notice that this forum is not earning it's keep here on this site. The next time it goes two months or more without a new post it will have to be gone. No more warnings, I'm afraid. If it's not of enough interest for people to use it, then it just cannot take up the real estate on this site.

Old 04-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
SamanthaJane13
Come on, gang!!

We all know that Chuck loved to cook!!

Let's give him a board to be PROUD of!!

We can't just let this memorial tank!!

One recipe every couple of weeks would help!! We all eat every day, so let's hear what you're making!!

RIP, Chuck!!! We sure do miss your input on a variety of subjects...especially the BOI!!

Old 04-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #8
SamanthaJane13
Okay-I just posted a BUNCH of new recipes!!

All special summer foods that are light, refreshing, and take advantage of the summer growing season!!

I'm issuing a CHALLENGE!!

I want to see YOUR summer recipes!!

Old 06-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #9
Metachrosis
we have a pulse . .^ .^ . .^. .^ . .^ .

Old 06-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
JColt
I forgot about posting a new recipe I did a couple weeks ago that I enjoyed. I'll dig it up after work and post it. Potatoes, bacon and other heart stopping ingredients wrapped in foil and cooked on grill.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!