For Sale Scaleless rats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 08-17-2014, 11:52 PM   #1
UwabamiReptiles
Scaleless rats

I have a m/f pair of 2014 scaleless rat snakes available. They were sold to me as scaleless everglades rat snakes. Both are eating two fuzzys at a time and shed perfectly everytime. I just give them a humid hide. I did some research on them and found that they have some texas rat in their bloodlines. I also found out that animals from this pairing can potentially produce scaleless lucys if both snakes end up being het for lucy due to the texas rat in their blood. I'm only putting these up to fund another project. I'm entertaining respectable offers. Any questions, please email me at Bhunt2091@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!