Bad Guy TheVeiledChameleon.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
sbriggs1309
Unhappy TheVeiledChameleon.com

I placed an order with this site back in October and recieve 2 great chameleons, a male turqiose veiled and a female sunburst veiled. They customer sevice was great and the price was wonderful, i even qualified for free shipping.

Back in January i was looking to add to my Chameleon collection and came back to this website bc of the great customer service. I ordered 2 adult CB Jacksons Chameleons, i male and one gravid female. I place and paid for this order on january 27th. My order was due to arrive Febuary 3rd. Bc of a Snowstorm where i live i asked him to hold back the order for 1 week, so that they didnt get caught in the storm during shipping. After thestorm had passed i tried contacting them to schedule another shipping date. He said he would get back to me.

Needless to say he never did, i emailed them daily called multiple times perday and even faxed them twice! No response. I contacted the BBB and they told me they were out of buisness....but i find that hard to believe bc they are still posting adds for product and lizards on kingsnake with the newest add being valentines day...i contacted the BBB on february 7th?

I am at a loss, i have all my cages set up and have no chameleons, and am just really sad. I mean i dont even want my money back lol i just want my chameleons and some answers, i really dont like being screwed over and i feel like i was very taken advantage of. if anyone can help me solve this and get my chameleons and if you cant do that at least get me in contact with these folks i would love it
and you would become my new favorite person
thanks guys
Shelbie Briggs

Old 02-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
LauraB
How did you pay?

Old 02-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
Vegas Chad
Unfortunately you are not the first one who has been taken to the cleaners by this ‘company”. File a claim on the payment and get your money back. You can buy healthy Jackson’s from other places who truly do have good customer service. Sorry to hear about your issues.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
Sirengarg
They are notorious here. They seem to be phasing out of VeiledChameleon as their title and going with a new business name too. Not the first time, nor the last have they changed their business name when they received a lot of complaints. They are probably on BOI's Top Most Unwanted

Old 02-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
sagespyder@yahoo.com
yeah, if you look it seems like every week there is a thread up here about them. While it might be replies posted or what have you it only goes to show how their name is being spread here. Hopefully you will be able to get your money back. good luck with that.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
sbriggs1309
Do u guys know what they changed their name to bc im getting my money back so its really not a big deal but I really want to give those a******s a piece of my mind

Old 02-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
rcarichter
The Liebers' new email, as of right now, is wlv2360@embarqmail.com. Paypal ruled in my favor and is trying to get my money back, but (shocking), their account has no funds to recover! So I went to their website and "ordered" something just to see where the paypal $$ would go, and was directed to this email account. However, you then get a message that they are 'not currently able to receive funds'. So basically, their website is defunct.

Old 02-22-2011, 03:17 AM   #8
SirenSanJose
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
The Liebers' new email, as of right now, is wlv2360@embarqmail.com. Paypal ruled in my favor and is trying to get my money back, but (shocking), their account has no funds to recover! So I went to their website and "ordered" something just to see where the paypal $$ would go, and was directed to this email account. However, you then get a message that they are 'not currently able to receive funds'. So basically, their website is defunct.
"not currently able to receive funds", I believe, is Paypal-speak for "their account is frozen by paypal, pending resolution of a complaint." So it looks like Paypal is on your side and working for you in this situation.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
albyalby1
Good luck I posted here some time back and they got me for two payments..... And there company is no more so u cant file them

Old 02-28-2011, 03:24 AM   #10
sagespyder@yahoo.com
change names and start a new, that seems to be th trend now a days.. very sad to say. keep looking and i am sure you will find what you seek. Keep your head up none the less, i hope something will come your way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!