Good Guy lll reptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
rebelgirl99
lll reptile

Couldnt be happier with these guys. very helpful and packaging done just right. I received my baby budgett's frog last week, doing great. I have done business with them about 4 months ago with another budgett's. Anybody thinking about ordering from them they are great!

Old 11-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
wstphal
Agree. I just received an order of supplies & frozen pinkies from them. Everything arrived quickly & the pinkies are nice, and are vacuum packed. A good experience.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
LauraB
I've never purchased animals from them, but LLL is among my top 3 preferred dry goods suppliers. Never a problem or delay with any order.

Old 03-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
crazyKID123195
i like lll for dry goods but i will never purchase a herp from them again after the experience with my corn snake which was shipped and LEFT OUTSIDE MY BACK DOOR because i was running late from errands instead of being withheld then reshipped and was infested with mites when i got him then died less than 1 week after

Old 03-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
geckoman2
lll in my eyes is only good for feeders and supplies i ordered 3 adult corn snakes from them about 2 months ago all 3 were very very skinny the 1 a male okeetee was so skinny you could litirally see his ribs needless to say he didnt make it more than 10 days the other 2 i just recently got to eat but still need alot of work to ever breed i called lll they said they were in perfect health when they shipped them but if i want i can ship them back at cost out of my pocket to get new 1s to me this company has a serious problem with selling healthy reptiles i would never purchase animals from them again this i my feelings on them and my experience.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
sschind
If a company is not good enough to be buying live animals from you shouldn't be buying your dry goods from them either.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
spyder79
I purchase many supplies from LLLreptile and recently tried buying feeders from them. i will never buy live feeders from them again. I purchased 500 supers from them and all superworms were dead within 3 days. And before people yes i know how to keep them alive and had them in a high nutrient substrate and were fed pieces of carrot nightly. I deffinately will never purchase any live feeders from them.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
jeanjacket812@gmail.com
I ordered a pair of veiled chameleons from them 6 years ago and the chams were healthy but the female was like 2 times bigger than the male. I was a newbie and ordered their chameleon package and soon realized that I didn't need most of that crap. Piping hot 100 watt bulb, moss substate for a reptarium with no softray and plus substrate is bad for chams. They are ok I guess. Prices are right if you're making a big order

Old 03-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #9
Flatlander
I bought a baby savannah monitor from them once and it arrived healthy and on time. I sold the monitor a few months later but it was still doing okay.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyKID123195 View Post
i like lll for dry goods but i will never purchase a herp from them again after the experience with my corn snake which was shipped and LEFT OUTSIDE MY BACK DOOR because i was running late from errands instead of being withheld then reshipped and was infested with mites when i got him then died less than 1 week after
The snake arriving with mites was their fault...you not being there when the package arrived was not. What was the cause of the snakes death...was being left outside contributory?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!