Good Guy DIAMOND DEN CORKY AND JAMMY JORDAM - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:38 AM   #11
xtreme dragons
nope

and me and all of mine will never need to because we will never buy again thanks

Old 04-12-2010, 02:42 AM   #12
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme dragons View Post
and me and all of mine will never need to because we will never buy again thanks
Nope? Your not willing to post proof? Then your case is dead. Diamond Den, don't worry about this, everyone will have an unreasonable buyer now and then. That's why you have that 2 day health gaurantee!

Old 04-12-2010, 02:47 AM   #13
joseydiann
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDen View Post
Agree with you amanda, there has been no proof that anything is wrong and that it had anything to do with me or my care for this dragon, if i wasnt told yesterday this dragon was fine after a week of haveing him i would be more likely to work with him, but sense i was told this dragon was chaseing females and doing his do and was ok, i went with that, and would and will not do anything about it without proof.

Corky Jordan.
Yeah sorry but I agree 100% here. I sell alot of dragons and this is just fishy. It is stated and people always know they have to send us pic's for proof and as I said we "can" even ask them to ship the body back before we will replace anything (never had to thank god) AND well you did have a 48hr guarantee.

Simple truth is, we don't know how these dragons/reptiles are treated after they leave us and we have no control over it. Soooo after seeing how it is laid out there and how it went down, NO I would not replace it..

Amanda

Old 04-12-2010, 02:47 AM   #14
xtreme dragons
when i was at the show i was not home . did not find out till i got home. and then i email corky. u had no intentions of working out anything.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:50 AM   #15
DiamondDen
Thanks Tyler, i guess your right it has to happen at some point in time, it really seems that most people don't pay enough attention to the health guarantee.

Corky Jordan.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:50 AM   #16
xtreme dragons
never said he was dead let clear that up

this is silly everyone is experts here what comes around goes around have a great life lol

Old 04-12-2010, 02:54 AM   #17
xtreme dragons
lol you call that a guarantee i give 10 days on my beardies a produce over a 1000 a year. and have sold 500 plus this year. and not a 1 has came back. sorry but a 2 day guarantee tell be someone is afraid to stand behind there reptiles. umm thats a little fishy to me

Old 04-12-2010, 02:59 AM   #18
xtreme dragons
yes mrs corky jordan dont worry about this he has had more then just me upset. most just wont post. what they feel

Old 04-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #19
joseydiann
So what if you sell a $500 dragon to some kid who didn't do his research or his homework and he had the temps too high in his tank, oh lets say he has it 140 degrees in his tank for a few days and then "oh, my dragon is dead 7 days later" so then what do you do? HOW do you find out that the kid caused the sickness or death?

Do you ask for proof, do you want to see pic's? Or do you just send him another $500 dragon or give his money back?

Sorry but we have a 3 day guarantee because we have no clue what happens with that dragon after it leaves us or how it is treated.

Amanda

Old 04-12-2010, 03:07 AM   #20
xtreme dragons
you educate the people who buy and that wont happen thanks. when he is drooling from his mouth i will send all the experts here that have been breeding for 2 or 3 years a picture thanks kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!