Good Guy DIAMOND DEN CORKY AND JAMMY JORDAM - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:09 AM   #21
xtreme dragons
guess ss stands for short&sweet on the guarantee department lol s&s diamond den goodnite

Old 04-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #22
joseydiann
I don't see how you sit and teach everyone you sell to the proper care on all the dragons you sell when you say you have someone else coming in to clean and care for your dragons. And yes it can still happen, sorry! I thought you said he was already drooling everywhere ect.. Where are the pic's? I would honestly like to see because you are making him sound like he is just about dead.

And it's sad, that you sell sooooo much what over 500 this year you said, yet you won't take this one poor dragon to the Vet so he can live or at least be put down by the Vet.

I'm NOT an expert but I have been breeding for more than 5 years..

Amanda

Old 04-12-2010, 03:16 AM   #23
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme dragons View Post
lol you call that a guarantee i give 10 days on my beardies a produce over a 1000 a year. and have sold 500 plus this year. and not a 1 has came back. sorry but a 2 day guarantee tell be someone is afraid to stand behind there reptiles. umm thats a little fishy to me
A 2-3 day gaurantee is average. Anything longer and the seller is asking for something bad to happen. What if you sold your last $1000 animal and it died on the 9th day? Do you keep the money on hold for the full 10 days?

Old 04-12-2010, 03:18 AM   #24
Helenthereef
This was originally posted in the wrong forum and moved. I looked at that post quickly and I'm sure there were photos at that time - can't you post them again so that people can look at the dragon?

Old 04-12-2010, 03:24 AM   #25
xtreme dragons
i educate all that buy dragons from me and most get the lighting from a friend of mine. my dragons dont need to go to the vet. and i gave him some antibiotics to day but dont think this will clear up

Old 04-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #26
xtreme dragons
lol

there were never any photos dont beleive me ask harald

Old 04-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #27
xtreme dragons
Thumbs down

first of i do not hold the money. because if something is wrong . i make sure i have another dragon.because that is what they wanted in the first place. so they would get another one of equal maybe even greater then the first if that is all i have. i have been breeding for a long time and anyone that has ever bought a dragon from me. is told up front that u cant return the dragon just because you changed your mind. and if something happens u will receive another dragon. educate the buyer first. send the best picture you can. and if the picture make the dragon more colorful. tell them it does. and most will send a pic that looks better then the dragon really is setting the buyers expectations from the get go work great. so all of the wannabe people on here that think they are drs & lawyers thanks

Old 04-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #28
xtreme dragons
after my last post there is very little to say . did not post for all of u to be judge and jury. the bottom line is diamond den sent me a sick lizard that they new was sick and had know intention of replacing it ripped me off and people needed to know that and they will. so this really only concerns future buyer. that are worried about who they are buying from. so call me 937-416-0392 i will tell you my opinion. and what happened to me so all my friends already have been told about this. i think the good will win. but if the sick dragons does pass i will post it on my website for all the drs and wannbe lawyers to see and inspect. most on here dont have a clue. dont rip people off. because you may not like the result so have a great life mr jammie mrs corky small world

Old 04-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #29
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
This was originally posted in the wrong forum and moved. I looked at that post quickly and I'm sure there were photos at that time - can't you post them again so that people can look at the dragon?
Actually, the original version was posted in the correct forum...but in the incorrect format. It was quickly closed, and removed when this one was submitted. There were no pictures - I think you may be thinking of the Zach Ashwood thread

Old 04-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #30
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme dragons View Post
SICK DRAGON I BOUGHT A ORANGE TRANS HEY HYPO BEARDED DRAGON FROM DIAMOND DEN FROM MR JAMMY JORDAN AND MRS CORKY JORDAN
Did they tell you where they bought it from? Tom Clarke has sold them many dragons and I have received sick dragons from him in the past. they also are flippin dragons from blood bank.

It would be nice ti find out the source of your sick dragon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!