Good Guy DIAMOND DEN CORKY AND JAMMY JORDAM - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #51
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Actually, the original version was posted in the correct forum...but in the incorrect format. It was quickly closed, and removed when this one was submitted. There were no pictures - I think you may be thinking of the Zach Ashwood thread
Could be, I knew I'd seen two comparitive pics of a healthy and a sick dragon, and thought it had been this thread.
Apologies if I confused anything.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #52
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDen View Post
I will not issue a partial refund as i have NO proof the animal is actually sick, all i want is proof, i have not recieved anything a picture of him looking sick, a picture of mucus on his mouth/nose, vet proof of him being sick, nothing at all, all i have to go off was what i was told, that he was in with females and showing breeding behavior, and was doing fine, i was not told anything what so ever was wrong, and will not believe anything is wrong with this dragon with out proof, The fact of the matter is i have a standerd guarantee, that is near the same to most breeders some have 24 some have 48 hours, a select few breeders have more, if you want a 10 day guarantee then go to those breeders with a big guarantee and at that, alot of breeders with a slightly higher guarantee still ask that you notify them with in the first 48 hours if anything is off, we where not contacted about something being off or wrong not in the 48 hour guarantee not even in 96 hours(double our guarantee)

I personally dont think that asking for some kind of proof is crazy, i think thats pretty standerd if you refunded money without proof you would have plenty of people knocking on your door pretending something is wrong when it really isnt.
Well there ya go kevin. you post a good picture of mucus from the nostrils or excessive mucus in his mouth or (for the sake of thoroughness) a video of his wheezing, and Corky will make this at least partially right. (least thats what i got from this post)

Old 04-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #53
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDen View Post
I will not issue a partial refund as i have NO proof the animal is actually sick, all i want is proof, i have not recieved anything a picture of him looking sick, a picture of mucus on his mouth/nose, vet proof of him being sick, nothing at all, all i have to go off was what i was told, that he was in with females and showing breeding behavior, and was doing fine, i was not told anything what so ever was wrong, and will not believe anything is wrong with this dragon with out proof, The fact of the matter is i have a standerd guarantee, that is near the same to most breeders some have 24 some have 48 hours, a select few breeders have more, if you want a 10 day guarantee then go to those breeders with a big guarantee and at that, alot of breeders with a slightly higher guarantee still ask that you notify them with in the first 48 hours if anything is off, we where not contacted about something being off or wrong not in the 48 hour guarantee not even in 96 hours(double our guarantee)

I personally dont think that asking for some kind of proof is crazy, i think thats pretty standerd if you refunded money without proof you would have plenty of people knocking on your door pretending something is wrong when it really isnt.
Corky, Now you know I like talking with ya we have always been good on the various forums but this statement erks me. Most breeders actually offer 7 days or more of a health guarantee on their animals. In fact if you go through the sponsor links on the bearded dragon classifieds area you will note that all but 3 have 7+ day health guarantees.

sorry had to point that out.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #54
xtreme dragons
Thumbs down

WOW OUT OF THE SHADOWS IS THIS MR OR MRS CORKY ? BET ITS MRS LOL. I DONT PRETEND ANYTHING DID NOT ASK FOR MONEY. ALL I WANTED WHEN I BOUGHT THIS ORANGE TRANS MALE WAS A HEATHY DRAGON. AND TO JUST GET A PARTIAL REFUND. THAT STILL WOULD NOT MAKE ME HAPPY. YOU BOTH NEW HE WAS SICK KNOW MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SUGER COAT IT. I TAKE MY LOSS AND LEARN A LESSION. MY LESSION IS LISTEN TO PEOPLE AROUND ME BETTER. AND ONLY BUY FROM REAL BREEDERS THAT BREED FOR THE LOVE OF IT NOT ONES THAT SCOOP UP ALL THEY CAN AND TRIPLE THERE MONEY. I HAVE SEEN YOU BUY 5 DRAGONS THEN POST THEM THAT NIGHT FOR TRIPLE THE MONEY.AND NOT EVEN KEEP THEM A FEW DAYS TO SEE HOW THEY ACT. NOW THAT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY DONT YOU THINK ? I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO HELP THIS GUY OUT. IF NOT THE TIME HE SPENDS WITH ME WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER THEN GOING BACK TO YOUR LIZARD VENDING BUS. I HAVE HAD LIKE 4 EMAIL FROM PEOPLE. THAT HAVE GOTTON SICK LIZARDS FROM YOU. BUT UNLIKE ME THEY WANT TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS AND I RESPECT THAT. DONT UNDERSATND THAT. GUESS I HAS A BIG MOUTH LOL. BUT BAD BUS RELATION IS YOUR LESSION AND IT WILL COMEBACK TO BITE YOU HARD. I AM OUT MONEY BUT U ARE OUT BUYERS THANKS ANYWAY SPEND MY MONEY WELL ITS THE LAST YOU WILL EVER GET FROM ME AND MINE THANK KEVIN

Old 04-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #55
xtreme dragons
BRIAN IT DONT MATTER THANKS FOR BEING ONE OF THE FEW THAT DONT ACT LIKE AN JUDGE AND JURY. I HAVE SEEN THE MOM AND POPS BREEDERS COME AND GO. ONLY DIFF MOST REALIZE HOW MUCH CLEANING AND FOOD COST.THEN GET OUT OF IT FAST. WHICH IS GOOD SOME JUST CUT CORNERS. AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS THANKS KEVIN

Old 04-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #56
leezard
Kevin, why is it so hard to post a picture of this supposedly sick and dying lizard? They've made their request, and your outright refusal to give them something to show for their own services doesn't look great on your part.

Granted, not much does, to me. I'm a complete outsider, but this seems to be nearly a one-sided argument, as I clearly see where the issue is coming from, and it's not the breeder....

Old 04-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #57
DiamondDen
Well i am guessing that i will not get proof of this "sick dragon" it seems like this post is kind of a waste of time, the only proof that has been here is that you said he was fine Saturday and now you say he isn't.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #58
Ramiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme dragons View Post
ps. no i respect what some have to say but none are my judge and jury. this will all be seen over time. this will onlt hurt the ones who ripped me off thanks kevin
No one ripped you off man and no one owes you anything you need to chill... It sounds to me like you don't know the proper way to quarantine animals. You quarantine an animal for a week or two, that means you keep him away from all your animals (in a separate room if you can) to see if the animal gets sick or anything. If it does then there's a good chance it came from the seller. If you throw him in your animals and a week later you notice he's sick, there's a good chance he got something from your animals as well as maybe having something from the seller, you never know! You learned about quarantining the hard way.

I think you're just going to make people aware of this thread be wary of selling anything to you. I wouldn't.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #59
xtreme dragons
ALL THEY DID WAS DEFEND THERE SICK LIZARD. WITH NO MENTION OF AND REFUND. OR REPLACEMENT WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED THEM.IF YOU READ ONE OF THE EMAILS THE FIRST THING THEY THAT WAS SAID WE JUST POSTED DRAGONS AND NOW HE IS SICK ASSUMING I WANTED A DIFFERENT DRAGON WHICK IS CALLING ME A LIAR . THAT SET THE TONE. FOR THIS SO THIS POST IS NOT A WASTE OF TIME ITS AN EYE OPENER . OH YES READ THE EMAILS THEY DID NOT ASK ME FOR PICS UNTIL AFTER THIS STARTED DID NOT EMAIL ME ANYTHING BUT WHAT YOU READ. UNTIL THIS POST STARTED THANKS KEVIN

Old 04-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #60
xtreme dragons
HEY MAN YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MY REPTILES. AND QUARANTINE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. MAYBE YOUR REPTILES GET OTHERS SICK BUT NOT MINE. AND FOR ME BUYING REPTILES THERE ARE MANY TOP QUALITY BREEDERS OUT THERE THAT HAVE HEATHLTY REPTILES AND WOULD NOT WAIT TO PUT THEM TOGETHER THEY MAY NOT TELL YOU THAT BUT YOU KNOW ITS TRUE . MY MISTAKE WAS PICKING THIS SO CALLED BREEDER THANKS KEVIN

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!