Good Guy DIAMOND DEN CORKY AND JAMMY JORDAM - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #61
crazycoolpaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme dragons View Post
HEY MAN YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MY REPTILES. AND QUARANTINE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. MAYBE YOUR REPTILES GET OTHERS SICK BUT NOT MINE. AND FOR ME BUYING REPTILES THERE ARE MANY TOP QUALITY BREEDERS OUT THERE THAT HAVE HEATHLTY REPTILES AND WOULD NOT WAIT TO PUT THEM TOGETHER THEY MAY NOT TELL YOU THAT BUT YOU KNOW ITS TRUE . MY MISTAKE WAS PICKING THIS SO CALLED BREEDER THANKS KEVIN

Old 04-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #62
xtreme dragons
I SAID MY REPTILES NOT YOURS

Old 04-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #63
xtreme dragons
I HAVE A WEBSITE ALSO NEED A LITTLE WORK BUT SEEM TO BE WORKING FOR ME. SO JUST WONDERING WHY YOU ARE SHOWING ME THIS ? WWW.XTREMEDRAGONSANDCOLUBRIDS.COM

Old 04-12-2010, 10:23 PM   #64
crazycoolpaul
Quote:
I HAVE A WEBSITE ALSO NEED A LITTLE WORK BUT SEEM TO BE WORKING FOR ME. SO JUST WONDERING WHY YOU ARE SHOWING ME THIS ? WWW.XTREMEDRAGONSANDCOLUBRIDS.COM
If your referring to my signature, it reply's with every message i send. So no there is no run at you for your website.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:23 PM   #65
lanceheads
Kevin,
Do EVERYBODY a favor, and turn the "caps" off. It seems like your SCREAMING at every one.
(where's the Bayer?)

Thanks,
Randal

Old 04-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #66
Utta
Quote:
ALL THEY DID WAS DEFEND THERE SICK LIZARD. WITH NO MENTION OF AND REFUND. OR REPLACEMENT WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED THEM.IF YOU READ ONE OF THE EMAILS THE FIRST THING THEY THAT WAS SAID WE JUST POSTED DRAGONS AND NOW HE IS SICK ASSUMING I WANTED A DIFFERENT DRAGON WHICK IS CALLING ME A LIAR . THAT SET THE TONE. FOR THIS SO THIS POST IS NOT A WASTE OF TIME ITS AN EYE OPENER . OH YES READ THE EMAILS THEY DID NOT ASK ME FOR PICS UNTIL AFTER THIS STARTED DID NOT EMAIL ME ANYTHING BUT WHAT YOU READ. UNTIL THIS POST STARTED THANKS KEVIN
Since caps lock seems to be your thing, maybe it'll get threw.

TAKE PIC'S OF THE SICK DRAGON AND YOU'LL GET SOMEWHERE

No proof=no case! With you outright avoiding posting pics, brings to question YOUR reputation.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #67
crazycoolpaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
Since caps lock seems to be your thing, maybe it'll get threw.

TAKE PIC'S OF THE SICK DRAGON AND YOU'LL GET SOMEWHERE

No proof=no case! With you outright avoiding posting pics, brings to question YOUR reputation.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #68
xtreme dragons
i have excepted the loss my reputation is fine to whom it matters they made there bed now they can lay in it thanks kevin

Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #69
DiamondDen
Tyler you took the words right out of my mouth.
Corky Jordan.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #70
JordanAng420
So, since quarantine isn't "your issue" then I have to question the rest of your husbandry. Excuse me if you feel like i'm attacking you, i'm not. Simply trying to clarify how you keep your animals. So here we go: Where do your new additions get placed? By themselves or in with other dragons immediately? Rack system or glass aquariums? What's your heat source? What's your substrate? What makes up your dragons' diets? How much of it is veggies and how much is insects? What KIND of veggies? What KIND of insects? And yes, it is possible for a bearded dragon to develop and show symptoms of a respiratory infection in 6 days. This all may be due to stress from a change in husbandry. I'm not trying to knock you or your skills with bearded dragons, but i'm trying to make you understand that it's important for consistancy with proper husbandry in beardies is super important.

But somehow I have a feeling most of these questions won't be answered and i'll get yelled at in capital letters about one thing or another. So I apologise in advance for my advice to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!