Good Guy DIAMOND DEN CORKY AND JAMMY JORDAM - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #81
shinezilla
This post is all over the place. I think it's very unfortunate that you dropped so much money just to have it basically croak on you, but you really do need to show proof. Grab your celly or a camera and shoot the picture, it will get alot of people off your back.

And I think anyone that backs up their animals for such a short period of time, needs to really consider that 24, 48, 72 hrs is too short of a time frame to notice any BIG issues. Dragons can take up to a week to get settled in. And whether the OP read the TOS, shoulda made sure he did. My page reads TOS or SOL, I tell everyone I'm dealing with to go over it and if they need me to explain anything, just holler just to cover my ass in case they say "I didn't know about that..."

And Paul, you're such a smart ass... Ed, nice attempt in bringing Tom into this... Again, this thread is all over the place. Let this be between Kevin and Corky and Jammie.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #82
xtreme dragons
lee it was no exception when i spoke with them it have been 3 days and i told them i put them together the night before. and he seem a little spunky thanks kevin

Old 04-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #83
DiamondDen
Hrmm, you said you where only able to watch him the first day, so how did you know he was trying to breed 3 days later when he was out of quarantine?

To: Diamondden
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: CORKY

I was home to see him the first day. And I have been givin male that don't show sign fast and some people can't tell right away. It tough with a male they don't alway weez like the females do. And will still try to breed but tire fast. U may not of even known he was sick. If u were not letting him breed. I just don't need a sick dragon on me collection. Especially when he cost me 400 and a 150 female dragon. So I just want to know if there is something going to be done to make this right ? Thanks kevin
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Old 04-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #84
xtreme dragons
where is the rest of rest of that email its changed lol wow impressive holy crap guess i should read the rest of them u posted and match them to the ones i have

Old 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #85
DiamondDen
Its perfectly the same i will get a screen shot of it on my email if anyone doubts that its the same thing thats on the first page....actually ill get on the email now and do a screen shot.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #86
xtreme dragons
wow dont know how it was done but screen shot or not thats different. guess i am going to have to check and see if that can be done. lol

Old 04-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #87
hezekiah
How sweet, Kevin decided to PM me. What a nice guy! No, Kevin, I am not one of Corky's friends posting for him. Yes, quarantine in my mind is in fact the issue. And, unless the lizard has died, you are not 'out' 500 dollars yet.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #88
DiamondDen
If you don't believe this screen shot, then show one of your own that shows mind is diffrent please.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #89
joseydiann
Ugh, he is very unprofessional and very rude to top it off.

Also quarantine for only 2 days is just nuts, might want to look that up lol.

Sorry I know it's totally not a laughing matter but some of his ideas of things and just the things he says crack me up a little.

I stand by what I said before, I do not in any way feel Corky owes him anything.
Prove it by showing good clear pic's, a Vet bill, or something.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #90
xtreme dragons
was just wondering why u were hammering me about quarantine. when that was not the issue sorry i pmed u wont happen again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!