Bad Guy a4strick, Sydney Michelle Strickling, terrible chameleon transaction - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #81
a4strick
not until i get an opinion from a vet on the "BURN"marks and since she wont return them then it would only be a partial refund if anything

Old 05-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #82
a4strick
its going to be an independent vet btw not a vet from either parties

Old 05-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #83
lilcorujao
Well based on the last 2 pages of posts, it's pretty safe to say the "Deflection" was accomplished, even though it was identified early.
I hope that this thread goes back to the real issue about the seller making things right with the OP.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #84
radera5
The whole point here was in our emails you said it was fine! Therefor I owned it as well technically. (I still took it down though, remember you said "it wasn't taht great of a picture anyway") I am done here though I think people earlier didnt know I had asked you. I didnt clearly state that, but that it was I was talkin about when I said "you probably dont remember our after-the-sale Emails, but I do" Yeah I was talking about when I asked her. But like I say I am done here because I dont have this "proof" people will want and I really dont even care! I feel bad for Amy, the lady you knowingly RIPPED-OFF!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #85
Riyeko
Okay now girls, that really isnt nice. Take your squabble somewhere else.

As for the OP, im sorry that you paid so much for rescue animals. That was unfair. Most rescues barely charge anything and any kind hearted and honest person wouldnt charge for the animals (except for maybe shipping).

Anyway, good luck on getting them back to health. I hope that female gets through okay and ends up to be big n fat (and thats a compliment!).
Gluck!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #86
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4strick View Post
not until i get an opinion from a vet on the "BURN"marks and since she wont return them then it would only be a partial refund if anything
You said that the burn marks were not from you and then you stated that they were while being shipped, right? If so, you are at fault... and owe a refund... and I think a little more than half.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #87
Meg90
Quote:
Originally Posted by alee View Post
On May 19, 2011, at 6:20 PM, sydney meyers wrote:

o ok yes the marks that are on her side and on her legs are the marks i was talking about i guess i didnt know they were burn marks i thought they were part of her pattern. They had been there since i got her now as far as what your talking about on her belly can i see a picture of that when you get a chance that one i dont remember and that may very well be new. I used a heat pack because it only got into the lower to upper 50's here yesterday hense being way to cold to send them with nothing.
Quote:
Now as for the burns I will not take responsibility for them unless she has a vet report stating that they are fresh. Also she is making it seem like I knew about the burns and that is why I did not take pictures of her other side, but how would I have known about them if she is claiming they are from my packaging?

Looks like you "knew" the marks (burn marks) were there on May 19th, as you agreed with your buyer that you had previously tried to describe them. Your ignorance in knowing WHAT they were, doesn't dispute the fact that you knew she HAD those marks. Obviously the animal came with them, either from your care, or from your packaging it doesn't matter, clearly you are the source.

Give her a full refund and save some face. You are never going to resolve this any other way, I can guarantee you that. Every post you make just adds to the mess.

Also, the cresteds Sydney sold, she had just purchased on pangea from someone else (Kristyheartscrestedgeckos). Kristy's original ad is gone, but I can have her come here and confirm. A moderator there (JB) caught that in the thread link below and locked the thread because of it.
http://www.pangeareptile.com/forums/...ad.php?t=47683

Smells like FLIPPER to me. Anyone else getting a whiff?

Old 05-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #88
radera5
Wow thanks yeah that 5th one, that is my 25g gravid girl! Not that I have proof she did it or anything! Thank You for that! Also excuse me for any confusion earlier lol I asked for pics to keep/ use she said ok, then later wanted them down. Simple as that! Dont start on this again just clearing it up!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #89
radera5
Def. Smeels like FLIPPER in here to me though!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:42 PM   #90
rjarosek
Quote:
its going to be an independent vet btw not a vet from either parties
Quote:
What about the male not being Nosy Faly and obviously not Nosy Faly. Also the fact no one could say what the female is. A partial refund should be given at the very least. This transaction has been bad in so many ways.

Chapter 4: Try the I want a vet to see her fist.

Are you paying for the vet? who pics the vet???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!