NOT GUILTY?!?!?! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #21
radera5
Dan, so if you say you think she had something to do with it, whether she had help or not, that is indeed manslaughter! Man come on...

Old 07-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #22
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
How do you figure it's manslaughter? She might not have even been there when that kid was killed.She lied her *** off..mistermeaner not murder.

Maybe the parents did it,or the brother..who knows...Everyone wants to see her strung up for a murder, that in the eyes of the court and a jury of her peers,say she didn't commit.

I think she had something to do with it,but she had help.
Sorry I am just very confused?

Old 07-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #23
zzzdanz
Why?..because I think that or anyone else for that matter...stop looking at it with ya heart and look at it as the court/law does...NO EVIDENCE..

Old 07-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #24
zzzdanz
My opinion and the courts ruleing are 2 completely different things...wtf is confusing about that.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #25
radera5
I get what you are saying about no evidence. I do. But what I think most of us are saying is confusing, especially us mothers is really there wasn't even enough evidence to support the manslaughter charge?? Okay, so maybe there was not enough evidence to fry her, but not enough for manslaughter?? Some jail-time?? (real jail time I mean) COME ON!! ...I think someone already explained all this though

Old 07-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #26
radera5
Ahh yes...April explained it. Thank You April!

Old 07-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #27
zzzdanz
man·slaugh·ter/ˈmanˌslôtər/

Noun: The crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or otherwise in circumstances not amounting to murder.

None of what was posted was anything even remotely close.She's a liar..She can get 4yrs max for it.She won't..I wouldn't be surprised to see her released this week.

I get the whole parent thing...I have 3 daughters

Old 07-06-2011, 01:14 AM   #28
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
Well, it IS Florida...
DEFINITELY something in the water down there.

And yet, some poor, stressed mom will get 10 years for smacking her brat kid's ass for dumping an end-cap at Wally World.

Karma's coming for the Whore of Hopespring Drive, though.

I hope she drinks herself to death her first night out.

You just KNOW she's gonna go find a party...

Or maybe someone will put a hit out on her ass.

Catch her walking out of the jail.

I ALMOST wish someone what a month to live due to a terminal disease would take up Caylee's cause...and a sniper's rifle.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:20 AM   #29
radera5
If you know your kid drowns and do nothing (like someone has said) in a courtroom today=manslaughter. At least. All the other little facts pf things we know she did....yeah a bunch more manslaughter is what that is/was. To her own daughter. Whole thing is a joke. Courtroom, evidence, manslaughter/murder, ect, ect,...whatever

Old 07-06-2011, 01:20 AM   #30
zzzdanz
Wow..I wonder what you'ld feel if she was found guilty.....And yes,they really do need to test the water down there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!